Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 244. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Tomorrow I'm gonna do it again but this time I'll try to download some software to let me record the screen. I found out that BGB is in fact a bot and since he is a bot he should be doing the same moves which makes him an easy target to attack and take coins from as long as he can't just bring itself  back to life.. We will see
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
BGBe48Y2 That exact user name I killed him with RHJ.2 on block 86706 took his coins with RHJ on block 8708 and was moving away back to base. Then all of a sudden the app freezes and goes back to block 86706 RHJ.2 is gone but BGBe48Y2 is back alive in the same spot I set off the bomb. Ok then it did this twice then all of a sudden block 8709 and BGB is again leaving with his coins.. BGB has to be doing some kind of hack because I took him out and it showed like a flash back twice going back to the same block and me picking up his coins then on the third time where he comes back to life and is walking away with his coins the blocks continue to count. I had been planning a set up to take out BGB every time he does this move of coming to red base since he does it a lot but I don't know if I should waste anymore because it seems he is untouchable and can rewind the blocks to his favor some how.

That would be interesting if confirmed somehow - two remarks:
  • The only way to force rewinding of blocks (except of a bug in Huntercoin and possibly also Namecoin) would be a 51% attack.  Of course, BGB could be controlled by a large mining pool or so.  I have no idea how realistic that is, and whether or not any one of the pools is large enough.  But if they have enough hash power, it would be possible.  (Just like a 51% attack with Bitcoin can "revert time".)
  • If the blocks are reorganised to undo you killing BGB, also your hunter should again be there.  But of course, BGB could move to safety and your "destruct" transaction could be executed just one block delayed or something like that.  With 51% this should be possible.
BGBe48Y2 That exact user name I killed him with RHJ.2 on block 86706 took his coins with RHJ on block 8708 and was moving away back to base. Then all of a sudden the app freezes and goes back to block 86706 RHJ.2 is gone but BGBe48Y2 is back alive in the same spot I set off the bomb. Ok then it did this twice then all of a sudden block 8709 and BGB is again leaving with his coins.. BGB has to be doing some kind of hack because I took him out and it showed like a flash back twice going back to the same block and me picking up his coins then on the third time where he comes back to life and is walking away with his coins the blocks continue to count. I had been planning a set up to take out BGB every time he does this move of coming to red base since he does it a lot but I don't know if I should waste anymore because it seems he is untouchable and can rewind the blocks to his favor some how.

And now I'm trying to send RHJ back to the coin field and it won't let me RHJ is stuck returning to base trying to give him new orders and go never lights up and blocks have been passing..

Just a little frustrated now with this lol

EDIT: RHJ finally made it back to base but now he is stuck:/ Go button is not clickable he's just there..
Got another question can I have as many names as I want? Such as I have one set of 3 I want to make another set with another general can I have two sets by clicking new or will it destroy my first set?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Hello Steven,

Thank you for contacting us.

We did list HUC coin however, it was not activated in the market. We ask that you please refrain from making any deposits yet until further notice.

Feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com

(Steven is obviously me.)
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
What is the spawn area colored strip? That you could die in 30 blocks can someone take a screenshot?  I couldn't figure out if it was opening gate or what it is.

the spawn area (where you start)
it's a coloured line in the corners (depending on which colour you are).
What is the spawn area colored strip? That you could die in 30 blocks can someone take a screenshot?  I couldn't figure out if it was opening gate or what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
any way i can keep my wallet from just disappearing?

what do you mean?

Snailbrain please help me..
I have problem with HUC, 2 days ago I upgrade my hardisk to SSD, I have lost few player, coin and my player "212" pending

I have reinstall HUC, backup wallet.dat, rescan, resycn, etc but that it cannot solve my problem.

My Problem:
1. My player still in map, but not in my game
2. My player pending too long
3. coin lost

Code:
{
    "name" : "brantas",
    "value" : "{\"0\":{\"wp\":[20,13,22,21,60,56,65,51,194,33,246,61,247,65,247,
135,246,140,244,142,206,156,127,121,99,99]},\"1\":{\"wp\":[20,13,22,21,60,56,65,
51,72,50,233,53,246,61,247,65,247,135,246,140,244,142,206,155,127,121,99,95]},\"
2\":{\"wp\":[18,9,22,14,22,21,43,34,92,57,220,46,246,61,247,65,247,135,246,140,2
44,142,203,156,129,122,101,92]}}",
    "txid" : "5688e1cb3b61d17e5f689decb8242290fd431a412047b4a1a3a67e8c005d5dd0",

"address" : "HKkVKfprGjtMQ2iDQJUbVXY2svtzb4dA4z"
}

do you have any pending transactions? (tx with 0 confirms?)

try in console window
validateaddress HKkVKfprGjtMQ2iDQJUbVXY2svtzb4dA4z

what does it say?

also.. never force close the client.

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
any way i can keep my wallet from just disappearing?
Activity: 3
https://i.imgur.com/UaWRI8Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/JW3bLA0.png

https://i.imgur.com/llJiSKB.png

https://i.imgur.com/3BexrZS.png

Snailbrain please help me..
I have problem with HUC, 2 days ago I upgrade my hardisk to SSD, I have lost few player, coin and my player "212" pending

I have reinstall HUC, backup wallet.dat, rescan, resycn, etc but that it cannot solve my problem.

My Problem:
1. My player still in map, but not in my game
2. My player pending too long
3. coin lost
IVI
Activity: 15
Help please, who in a course how to decide a problem? Here on skrinshote evidently that for me one command, although actually for me them 40+ ! A client brakes so much (stronger than before). Since conclude to load blocks a client hangs up. Had time a fir-tree to show out koiny! As early as history there is a great number of unknown subzero transactions.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i641/1403/1d/da7fde3505f1.jpg
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Awesome thanks! I've been looking at the map trying to figure out the best place to frequent and this was the number one question on my mind.. Still at 2 days here.. ugh

Use this site, it's very usefull : http://www.huntercoin.info/
I've been syncing client since 12:30 am it is now 4:51 pm here and I have 2 days left to sync leftXD lol not like I have a bad connection but wow.. and ya it is the D client. Bought some HUC at cyrptorush can't wait to play! One question I had though can you kill people of the same color?

No you can't kill poeple with the same color. But you can play team with differents colors in the same time.

Awesome thanks! I've been looking at the map trying to figure out the best place to frequent and this was the number one question on my mind.. Still at 2 days here.. ugh
I've been syncing client since 12:30 am it is now 4:51 pm here and I have 2 days left to sync leftXD lol not like I have a bad connection but wow.. and ya it is the D client. Bought some HUC at cyrptorush can't wait to play! One question I had though can you kill people of the same color?

Are there any ideas to address the blockchain size?

Isn't it growing pretty fast compared to Bitcoin's blockchain?   I realize there will be lite clients ect.  But some people will have to host it somewhere.

Block Chain Download @ Block 73042 https://mega.co.nz/#!7oRWlLpC!4pWoNHwgzvJd7ekfksk5H-jYMyXb-ywxhqQ-sj6SOxc
And you finish the blockchain with normal sync... Yes it's very long if you don't have SSD.

The devs're working on it, a client which no need to be sync (not for the moment ^^). The blockchain is very big because all characters' movement are wrote in the blockchain like transaction. It's a problem but the community work on it Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
know someone more informations about "BGB" characters ? Is a script or what ? He have seted movements ...
BGB is going to hell soon... I'm working on something so much better and that everyone can participate in
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Are there any ideas to address the blockchain size?

Isn't it growing pretty fast compared to Bitcoin's blockchain?   I realize there will be lite clients ect.  But some people will have to host it somewhere.

Found this answer after a search guess it clears it up.

when blocks are 1 min, it won't increase so fast..

also.. in 3 years, probably you can get 1tb on microsd card... but.. still ,,, not a lot can do atm.. it's one of the things/experimental parts we wanted to know about

No you can't kill poeple with the same color. But you can play team with differents colors in the same time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Here's a overview for investors to promote the coin.

Huntercoin - hidden gem, truly innovative MMOCG, Cryptsy soon

Feel free to add anything, if you know more.

That's a really nice synopsis. I think you missed this article?
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/07/introducing-truly-innovative-altcoin-huntercoin/
Vic

Thx, added the article.

I think, this coin can be promoted very nicely. Tech, gaming and bitcoin journals have to pick it up first, mainstream media will follow shortly after.
Devs are working hard on the software, so the community has to promote it.
Jump to: