Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 248. (Read 879551 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Huntercoin discussed on The bitcoin group! very positive! yes I was the questioner (takes a bow) Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=TLj0P7SwWdER4t3o704OT9ehp-EdNHC0th&feature=player_detailpage&v=jkfSVv7kMvI#t=5343

Ah! Good! Huntercoin is like this basketball-sized diamond hiding under the brush by the side of the road, going completely unnoticed for the most part. When it finally sinks in just what this coin is, people are going to flip.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Whoa, whats with the sudden HUGE increase in players?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
ha the best late night roulette... going through my list and one of my soldiers just so happened to pick up 48 coins along his way and he is about 30 blocks away from relative safety. Any bets on if the random huge bag o l00t makes it to spawn? 50/50 if I don't sleep for a day

[edit] mildly dilusional, that poor soldier only lasted 6 blocks. That being said, there is about 400 HUC in the red/green corridor if you hurry

Keep on fighting the good fight!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
ha the best late night roulette... going through my list and one of my soldiers just so happened to pick up 48 coins along his way and he is about 30 blocks away from relative safety. Any bets on if the random huge bag o l00t makes it to spawn? 50/50 if I don't sleep for a day

[edit] mildly dilusional, that poor soldier only lasted 6 blocks. That being said, there is about 400 HUC in the red/green corridor if you hurry
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
New update isn't working for me, the wallet never opens. Yes I tried rescan and all of that. It sits at the logo launch screen and revs up to 90% CPU usage - my computer is getting really hot and running horribly.

I used to get this problem with every update but not this time. Are you sure you got the right file? It has to be 1.05d, not the other 2 versions on the mediafile link. Also if the logo is going up, give it 10 minutes or so. If it doesn't work after that then I'm not sure.
Activity: 288
if i make an update i will lose my coins and my humans ?

No, but I would definitely back up your wallet.dat file beforehand.

I also make sure none of my hunters are moving when I close my wallet, but I'm just paranoid.
Activity: 288
Wow, the wallet/sync is 10000 times better. Well done, guys.

shouldn't make that much difference Cheesy

good tho if so

Not sure why, but it's a major improvement for me.

For whatever reason, I would get the (not responding) on the wallet if I happened to double click while syncing or a block change. That is no longer the case.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
New update isn't working for me, the wallet never opens. Yes I tried rescan and all of that. It sits at the logo launch screen and revs up to 90% CPU usage - my computer is getting really hot and running horribly.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
if i make an update i will lose my coins and my humans ?
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
Any way to make it so the character selection box doesn't jump to the beginning every time you click Go?  Currently if you have a lot of characters and you have two arrows to go across the character selection box, and you press go on any character, it resets the bar to the beginning. Don't know if this makes sense but just another small improvement for the client.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bought some Huntercoin this morning.  Glad to be onboard.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
+ 1,000,000 on the new update. It does wonders for running tons of teams. You barely get a stall between each move after clicking go now. It was slowing down to a crawl before.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Latest huntercoind has been at this level for over half an hour now - unusable still I'm afraid.

I'm afraid I'm going to switch my huntercoin wallet off until the crash/cpu usage bugs are ironed out - it's just using too much resources & does not seem to integrate with the p2pool merge-mining process at all. I'll keep an eye out for future updates

ok no problem. will keep you updated.

is weird, as seems no one else has same issue as you have had
of course some people are having trouble getting p2pool work (some have, as some blocks are being solved by p2pool miners)

but seems you have different problems than everyone else?? (are you sure you have synced, and not trying to mine before fully synced?)

have you tried outputting debug to console so you can see what it's doing real time?
when it's stuck like that, you may see what it's 'trying to do'

This logo is kind of awesome!

I like it more than the other boring one, the only problem is I hope the game improves so those character images become out of date, but anyway its way cooler than the brown HUC

lets start using this everywhere! not sure if we need higher res, proly not

I love this logo as well! +1 for the new coin logo!

someone has done some High Res images of the sprites.. they look awesome. I'll let her post them when she's ready Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Latest huntercoind has been at this level for over half an hour now - unusable still I'm afraid.

I'm afraid I'm going to switch my huntercoin wallet off until the crash/cpu usage bugs are ironed out - it's just using too much resources & does not seem to integrate with the p2pool merge-mining process at all. I'll keep an eye out for future updates
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I like it more than the other boring one, the only problem is I hope the game improves so those character images become out of date, but anyway its way cooler than the brown HUC

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1620660_470423453057750_1307799127_n.png

I love this logo as well! +1 for the new coin logo!
Activity: 168
Good job for the update ! The sync is very faster.

what good is when the map is reduced if the generals have a lot?
Activity: 180

Jump to: