Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 245. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
the HUC will die ! too hard to play this game and very very cheap the price of HUC !

Are you still trolling or just completely retarded? You make me wonder. Look back in a few years, then hang yourself.

yes i don't think he understands.

Hard to play = Human Mining Difficulty is High (and will get higher)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Really loving HUC.  Stocked up last week, and the game is actually pretty fun!
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Here's a overview for investors to promote the coin.

Huntercoin - hidden gem, truly innovative MMOCG, Cryptsy soon

Feel free to add anything, if you know more.

That's a really nice synopsis. I think you missed this article?
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/07/introducing-truly-innovative-altcoin-huntercoin/
Vic
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Here's a overview for investors to promote the coin.

Huntercoin - hidden gem, truly innovative MMOCG, Cryptsy soon

Feel free to add anything, if you know more.
Activity: 61
A kind request: please publish some hashes when new versions are released.

Thanks!
Activity: 168
Only today I very slowly move the team? Yesterday it was all good.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
the HUC will die ! too hard to play this game and very very cheap the price of HUC !

Are you still trolling or just completely retarded? You make me wonder. Look back in a few years, then hang yourself.
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
[ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Mithril Edition Client coming soon!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5624376
Only today I very slowly move the team? Yesterday it was all good.

Crypsty promise to add coins until Thursday, as earlier it was impossible due to technical problems. Went purchased on the stock exchange, while cheap coin.  Wink
source?

people close to the stock exchange
Activity: 99
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41RW6bxpM4
Great video ! So touching  Cry

A photo from me, in the early day of Huntercoin, when it was easy to mine :

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

(deposit n°114)

And HUC added to http://www.lazycoins.com/#/ (new exchange not open at the moment)
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Crypsty promise to add coins until Thursday, as earlier it was impossible due to technical problems. Went purchased on the stock exchange, while cheap coin.  Wink
source?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

Don't forget to post the quote! Smiley

Huntercoin shines

The sole shining light in the sea of negative numbers on CoinMarketCap seems to be huntercoin, whch has seen its market capitalisation rise by more than 50% in the same period.

It is unclear why this particular cryptocurrency is bucking the downward trend, but the fact that around 80% of the coins are only obtainable inside a virtual universe which resides inside the blockchain, could have something to do with it.

I'd post it in a bigger font, but then I might start to be edging towards being obnoxious! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
of course some people are having trouble getting p2pool work (some have, as some blocks are being solved by p2pool miners)

Remember that scrypt miners can also use p2pool, to mine for example litecoin and merge other coins.

Is anyone merged mining SHA256 mode successfully? With p2pool?

-MarkM-

Hey Mark, can you recommend any resource to help get people up to speed on how they'd do that? i.e. Start merge mining with p2pool.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
of course some people are having trouble getting p2pool work (some have, as some blocks are being solved by p2pool miners)

Remember that scrypt miners can also use p2pool, to mine for example litecoin and merge other coins.

Is anyone merged mining SHA256 mode successfully? With p2pool?

-MarkM-
Jump to: