Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 255. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Edit: Never used QT creator - is that a windoze thing? I'm on Xubuntu 13.10 64bit.

?!?  I suppose you are making a joke.

I'm on Lubuntu 13.04.

I normally just "git clone"  and run the huntercoin-qt.pro file from inside Qt Creator.

No, no joke. I use this for compiling QT from within the huntercoin folder:

qmake “USE_UPNP=0”
make

So am I using QT creator with this command? Sorry, still learning Linux........ Tongue
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Edit: Never used QT creator - is that a windoze thing? I'm on Xubuntu 13.10 64bit.

?!?  I suppose you are making a joke.

I'm on Lubuntu 13.04.

I normally just "git clone"  and run the huntercoin-qt.pro file from inside Qt Creator.

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Another new exchange, voting for different currencies to add - Go vote for HUC there.
https://www.allcrypt.com/voting
Are the people who are using it without crashes merge mining? Maybe it's a problem with the code there?
Maybe a stupid question, but did you "make clean" before building with my patch?  You have to explicitly do that in order for the new flags to have an effect.  The dependencies are such that files do not depend on the Makefile itself.

Yes, I used:

"make -f Makefile clean; make -f Makefile USE_UPNP=0 huntercoind"

I always do actually, just to be sure  Smiley

Are the people who are using it without crashes merge mining? Maybe it's a problem with the code there?
Maybe a stupid question, but did you "make clean" before building with my patch?  You have to explicitly do that in order for the new flags to have an effect.  The dependencies are such that files do not depend on the Makefile itself.

Domob

Does this apply to your Qt client as well?  I just use Qt Creator to build everything.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Maybe a stupid question, but did you "make clean" before building with my patch?  You have to explicitly do that in order for the new flags to have an effect.  The dependencies are such that files do not depend on the Makefile itself.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
OKAY ... im done with this fking wallet .... 16 hours of download ....somehow the wallet application takes 2.5 Giga ram in taskmanger ...the client is laggy as fuck ...

That will all be spepd up with time... DOTA used to take 10mins @ the load screen Tongue Now look at it!

its unbearable ....i always just trade hunter on polonix .... MY FKING FAULT that i moved money to wallet ...fuck me...

now i just want to get my coins out of it and delete it damn its so fucking annoying this wallet client

I just see it as a obvious thing that needs improvement, no worries though. Your coins are safe. 

How are the bug fixes and what have you going? Possibly found the coins for bounty or will HUC need a different bounty raising campaign?

yeah some how after 2 hours of trying ... i got my coins out of the wallet to polonix again..... is it always fucked up like that ...

srsly the wallet like laggy as fuck ... seems so retarded .... how u guys play the game on wallet

people leave wallet running so is always synced

or use ram drive or ssd to sync faster.
legendary
Activity: 1050
OKAY ... im done with this fking wallet .... 16 hours of download ....somehow the wallet application takes 2.5 Giga ram in taskmanger ...the client is laggy as fuck ...

That will all be spepd up with time... DOTA used to take 10mins @ the load screen Tongue Now look at it!

its unbearable ....i always just trade hunter on polonix .... MY FKING FAULT that i moved money to wallet ...fuck me...

now i just want to get my coins out of it and delete it damn its so fucking annoying this wallet client

I just see it as a obvious thing that needs improvement, no worries though. Your coins are safe. 

How are the bug fixes and what have you going? Possibly found the coins for bounty or will HUC need a different bounty raising campaign?

yeah some how after 2 hours of trying ... i got my coins out of the wallet to polonix again..... is it always fucked up like that ...

srsly the wallet like laggy as fuck ... seems so retarded .... how u guys play the game on wallet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

what are u using? (p2pool , if yes wich version), maybe it has to do with pool software?
Anybody interested in joining me on

channel #huntercoin at www.freenode.net?  Go to Webchat if you are using a browser.

Probably a much better place to discuss software issues than this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Any Merged Miners want to test the new daemon, please send pm

2 possible fixes need testing for crashes

Testing now  Grin

Domob version just crashed....... Sad

Any others to test?

Domob version crashed again......... Angry

Will PM you log file link.

not sure what it is atm

several people used domob daemon with no crash so far, but still waiting to hear back from other miners

the log you sent doesn't show anything, is like the process was just killed in the middle of normal operation - probably need the advanced debugging

--

we'll get there Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
If you're a FreeNAS expert and want 50 HUC, I've posted a bounty here to solve a FreeNAS issue:

http://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/cant-get-to-ui-or-web-ui-bounty.18977/

If you're not a FreeNAS expert, forget it.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

legendary
Any Merged Miners want to test the new daemon, please send pm

2 possible fixes need testing for crashes

Testing now  Grin

Domob version just crashed....... Sad

Any others to test?

Domob version crashed again......... Angry

Will PM you log file link.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

you have the coins, so you are probably out of sync..

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/a/HHZVtcjQ7MwkBx7XEAAWCVcKdVBbirXu7e

yeah,  sync done. i have the coins now.  thanks snail! 
Jump to: