Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 256. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
looks like large scale attack on yellow (crown?) by blues

http://huntercoin.org/live-map-view/

legendary
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
the wallet got issue? why i transferred 20HUC to my new wallet, in the blockchain it shows done success but i still havn't received the coin in my new wallet.

if it shows in the blockexplorer, and you have the privkey for that address

then you have the coins..

no other explanation...

you can try in console window:

Code:
validateaddress YOURADDRESS
it will tell you if you own that address

thanks snail for replying.

that's weird, i do own that address but i don't have the coins. too bad it's hardly to get the record from blockexplorer for me right now. very slowly to open that link.

19:53:43

validateaddress HHZVtcjQ7MwkBx7XEAAWCVcKdVBbirXu7e

{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "address" : "HHZVtcjQ7MwkBx7XEAAWCVcKdVBbirXu7e",
    "ismine" : true,
    "account" : ""
}

block explorer down atm.. if you have confirmations for the tx, it will be there.. you can maybe try rescan

yeah, i'm trying to resycning  for one day.. data too large. maybe need one more day to completed
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
oooooooooOOOOk.

updating a pic about client, i had a lot of problems regarding pathfinding and drawing to be the same as original (because movements are checked every transaction and has to be compatible with client, blablabla to make a long story short, i managed to achive the right stuff, like pictures evince (left, original client, right mine)
as you see, i put a counter so you should know in how many block you'll reach the target (and every single step!)
of course i don't take into consideration the time that your move will take to be confirmed, so this counter is should be used as an indication or while the hunter is already mooving, to know how many block you sitll need to reach the point and take a coffee in a peaceful and resteful mood

i'm going to put online a video showing a sum of current features (well, not all just some) and there you'll can see that i've achived the same nice result even with enemies moves, so you'll see how many blocks an enemy will take to go somewhere and more important, where he's going!
previously i was drawing a straight lane between waypoint but now i've reproduced the original algorithm

here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-sRUjmkck

im kinda new to huntercoin.... in fact i just know it today from the trollbox on polonix ...

that client up there looks like a custom huntercoin client Huh?  caz the one in my wallet does not look the same

It is, it's a work in progress he's producing to help us all. Looking great. Smiley
legendary
the wallet got issue? why i transferred 20HUC to my new wallet, in the blockchain it shows done success but i still havn't received the coin in my new wallet.

no other explanation...

Code:

that's weird, i do own that address but i don't have the coins. too bad it's hardly to get the record from blockexplorer for me right now. very slowly to open that link.

{
}

block explorer down atm.. if you have confirmations for the tx, it will be there.. you can maybe try rescan

Any Merged Miners want to test the new daemon, please send pm

2 possible fixes need testing for crashes

Testing now  Grin

Domob version just crashed....... Sad

Any others to test?

not yet..

send some debug if you can via pm.. also waiting for results from other pools
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

Testing now  Grin

Domob version just crashed....... Sad

Any others to test?
legendary
Activity: 1050
oooooooooOOOOk.

updating a pic about client, i had a lot of problems regarding pathfinding and drawing to be the same as original (because movements are checked every transaction and has to be compatible with client, blablabla to make a long story short, i managed to achive the right stuff, like pictures evince (left, original client, right mine)
as you see, i put a counter so you should know in how many block you'll reach the target (and every single step!)
of course i don't take into consideration the time that your move will take to be confirmed, so this counter is should be used as an indication or while the hunter is already mooving, to know how many block you sitll need to reach the point and take a coffee in a peaceful and resteful mood

i'm going to put online a video showing a sum of current features (well, not all just some) and there you'll can see that i've achived the same nice result even with enemies moves, so you'll see how many blocks an enemy will take to go somewhere and more important, where he's going!
previously i was drawing a straight lane between waypoint but now i've reproduced the original algorithm

here is the video:

im kinda new to huntercoin.... in fact i just know it today from the trollbox on polonix ...

that client up there looks like a custom huntercoin client Huh?  caz the one in my wallet does not look the same

no other explanation...

Code:

{
}

Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

Testing now  Grin
legendary

no other explanation...

Code:

trancation ID: 7d86602aa48991e846d42d379377e28e7d7c00ebec053f34b3deba31bc907f86

thanks if anyone can help and explain. it's not matter with the 20 HUC, just wanna to know why.
legendary
oooooooooOOOOk.

here is the video:

<3
legendary

•   1 Minute Block Times.
•   Dual Algorithm –SHA256 + Scrypt. Each algo has separate difficulty, both targeting 2 minute blocks. Both are Merge Mineable.. See http://wiki.chronokings.com/index.php?title=Mining
•   Total 10 coins Per Block – 1 to the miner, 8.75 onto the Map.
•   Crown of Fortune – 1 Unique Item on the map which will generate 0.25 HUCs per block
•   42 Million Total Coins

When was this coin actually released? The OP says January 27, 2014, 06:11:43 PM.
I did some calculations on it, as given there will be a block reward of 10 coins every minute.

If you calculate the coins for one month you get 10*60*24*365/12 = 438 000.
This coin has been out for a month but the block explorer http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/ is giving me a total supply of 821 110.

It's almost double amount? How come?

difficulty retarget was slow to adjust, and big miners add hash "bit by bit"

but.. as ~80% of the coins come from inside the game.. i don't think anyone is complaining, as everyone has had a chance to play from the start

all fast blocks mean, is faster game play..
Activity: 12
Help!  I need a coin to play!

HNccK43DDqWrJDsSSQ5a3tFqQTKVpKXw7d
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
@MithrilMan

Wow. Amazing work.

You know Huntercoin will bump because of you ?  Tongue

And with the blockchain upload by Snailbrain, it's easier to get new users !

They are a wall on Poloniex, someone want to buy 20,000 HUC for 20 BTC.

P.S : Cryptsy works on issues with Huntercoin this week Smiley

My god, only good news  Cool

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
oooooooooOOOOk.

here is the video:
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Fast block at the beginning (30 second or less)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █

•   1 Minute Block Times.
•   Dual Algorithm –SHA256 + Scrypt. Each algo has separate difficulty, both targeting 2 minute blocks. Both are Merge Mineable.. See http://wiki.chronokings.com/index.php?title=Mining
•   Total 10 coins Per Block – 1 to the miner, 8.75 onto the Map.
•   Crown of Fortune – 1 Unique Item on the map which will generate 0.25 HUCs per block
•   42 Million Total Coins

When was this coin actually released? The OP says January 27, 2014, 06:11:43 PM.
I did some calculations on it, as given there will be a block reward of 10 coins every minute.

If you calculate the coins for one month you get 10*60*24*365/12 = 438 000.
This coin has been out for a month but the block explorer http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/ is giving me a total supply of 821 110.

It's almost double amount? How come?
Activity: 24
Oh and somebody link cryptsy to this! Smiley
Jump to: