Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 257. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

You are awesome!! Maybe do what Sanglot said and put it in the original message and update it once a day, but there's no rush. People will spread this link.
Activity: 56
Poloniex is working?? i can't wishdraw huc.........enter value and adress click enter and nothing....
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
will go up this coin in the next 3-4 month ?

The game is harder and harder day by day. The difficulty is increasing fast. And for play at the game you need to buy some HUC, they are an utility for this coin : invest for playing. This coin have a big potential, and if the price will make x3 I will be not surprised.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

It's hardly begun, had nothing but positive media, still growing...yet to hit a lot of exchanges. My guess would be yes, big time.
Got to make your own decisions with your money though. If it does and you're not in there at least a little, how will that feel?
Better IMHO to risk it and lose a little than not risk it and see how you could have made a lot. Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
So how fast/hard is it to get some HUC in the game? And how realistic is the price at Poloniex? Just asking, as a lot of coins are going down, when they hit Cryptsy.

Its still massively undervalued @ 10 coins per 60seconds blocktime + 1st human minable coin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
someones buying 20 btc worth of huc on poloniex.  Shocked

dat wall, it won't go under 100k satoshi for sure now...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

Good. Smiley
Could have waiting until I finished my order though the bastard lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
So how fast/hard is it to get some HUC in the game? And how realistic is the price at Poloniex? Just asking, as a lot of coins are going down, when they hit Cryptsy.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Any Merged Miners want to test the new daemon, please send pm

2 possible fixes need testing for crashes
legendary
uploading blockchain

Great idea. I have been trying to sync for days now and I am still 5 days behind.

But does anybody know why the Huntercoin blockchain takes so long to sync?  There are other coins which also have fast blocks yet they sync quickly and easily.

I suspected that scrypt mining was turned on by default but I see it isn't.

Will this problem become worse as the number of players increase?  Why?

Mind you - why would downloading from a single server be faster than downloading from other players?

I would prefer the blockchain to be added to the Github source.

Surely it should be possible to mine a new genesis block with the player info saved and reflected in the new chain.  That is what accountants do at the financial year-end.

namecoin is the same..

maybe will make a difference when domob reimplement on libcoin

--

it took just over an hour using a ram drive

SSD is also much faster (than mechanical hard drive)
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
uploading blockchain

Great idea. I have been trying to sync for days now and I am still 5 days behind.

But does anybody know why the Huntercoin blockchain takes so long to sync?  There are other coins which also have fast blocks yet they sync quickly and easily.

I suspected that scrypt mining was turned on by default but I see it isn't.

Will this problem become worse as the number of players increase?  Why?

Mind you - why would downloading from a single server be faster than downloading from other players?

I would prefer the blockchain to be added to the Github source.

Surely it should be possible to mine a new genesis block with the player info saved and reflected in the new chain.  That is what accountants do at the financial year-end.
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
hello,

i  get only 8 Transaction Sad My router dont support upnp. I forwarded Port 8398 TCP and UDP but didnt help Sad still only max 8 Connections.

Any ideas? maybe antoher port?

Thank you!
Activity: 52
@Snailbrain :

Is it possible to "cut" the blockchain ?

For exemple,the block 80,000 keep all informations, each address has X HUC, player Y is here and he's moving to here etc.
All this informations saved in one block,  like this a new player will only downloading 1 big block to play, block number 80,000. Because the sync of huntercoin is very long for non-SSD hardwares, 2 hours downloading for 24hours played. I thinks it's bad, our blockchain weigh 1,7GB in one month ! Downloading the blockchain from start take long time, maybe 60 hours... It's a big problem to attract new users.

not really (easily).. in the future when domob re-implements huntercoin onto libcoin, then maybe there can be some pruning.. also it's possible to prune the nameindexfull.dat file, now i believe.

it is possible to make lite clients, and that's what we're planning, they will work in a centralized way..

Wouldn't it be easy to set up a website, where people can download the blockchain? Dogecoin did that for example.

I don't know how much the server would cost...maybe everybody could donate a bit or somebody who supports HUC would be able to host it.

Hear hear to that!

uploading blockchain

We should discuss this.  I know some people who have been doing some awesome research on solving the blockchain storage problem.

Would be cool if you could find a solution ,

I really like huntercoin , but i quit because of the blockchain storage problem.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Snailbrain, you have mail....... Sad
Activity: 434
@Snailbrain :

For exemple,the block 80,000 keep all informations, each address has X HUC, player Y is here and he's moving to here etc.
All this informations saved in one block,  like this a new player will only downloading 1 big block to play, block number 80,000. Because the sync of huntercoin is very long for non-SSD hardwares, 2 hours downloading for 24hours played. I thinks it's bad, our blockchain weigh 1,7GB in one month ! Downloading the blockchain from start take long time, maybe 60 hours... It's a big problem to attract new users.

not really (easily).. in the future when domob re-implements huntercoin onto libcoin, then maybe there can be some pruning.. also it's possible to prune the nameindexfull.dat file, now i believe.

it is possible to make lite clients, and that's what we're planning, they will work in a centralized way..

Wouldn't it be easy to set up a website, where people can download the blockchain? Dogecoin did that for example.

I don't know how much the server would cost...maybe everybody could donate a bit or somebody who supports HUC would be able to host it.

Hear hear to that!

uploading blockchain

We should discuss this.  I know some people who have been doing some awesome research on solving the blockchain storage problem.

legendary
@Snailbrain :

Hear hear to that!

uploading blockchain
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Let's go vote on Mintpal guys !

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 6 times / hour for huntercoin, for free. You can send BTC too (0.00005000 BTC = 1 vote)
If we spam voting during few days with many users, we can hit Mintpal, it's a new but wonderful exchange, good design, no bug, fast...

I hope you will do that !  
Vote guys Smiley
Jump to: