Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 300. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm stuck at block 421 when trying to sync and getting the error message: Warning displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade...but I am completely upgraded, downloaded 1.00.05 and believe all my nodes are correct. Any advice?

you need to rescan your wallet. in shortcut huntercoin-qt.exe rught mouse click and under target add -rescan. it should look like this
wallet location\huntercoin-1-00-05-WIN\huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan

then start wallet again
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Price   HUC   BTC 0.00132

People you idiots? why sell it so cheap?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What a good and unique concept. I like this Idea. wauw.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm stuck at block 421 when trying to sync and getting the error message: Warning displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade...but I am completely upgraded, downloaded 1.00.05 and believe all my nodes are correct. Any advice?
Activity: 157
One of my team can't move now?! all others are moving but one team is stuck like in glue. i can't push go button. anyone else has same  problem ?
go to transaction, right click and delete transaction

where do i need to go to delete those transactions ? in wallet or in some file on my disk ?

wallet-> trensaction-> delete transaction which have ?
then close the wallet, and GO button should work
One of my team can't move now?! all others are moving but one team is stuck like in glue. i can't push go button. anyone else has same  problem ?

where do i need to go to delete those transactions ? in wallet or in some file on my disk ?
Activity: 157
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
@Snailbrain
What are you preaparing for the next HUC update ?
Activity: 28
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

LOL my wallet has crashed and lost any huc!!!

I give you wallet.dat for testing...for my crashed..i don't understand is possible HACKED??

Wallet.dat

Your wallet seems to work perfectly fine here. I managed to send your coins to myself for safekeeping.

Create a new wallet and give me an address to send your coins (minus network transaction fees) to and NEVER AGAIN post your wallet online!

ok thx man...for my not working that wallet.dat probably windows is my problem :-? HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF this is my address and thx!
Activity: 77
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

I give you wallet.dat for testing...for my crashed..i don't understand is possible HACKED??

Wallet.dat

Your wallet seems to work perfectly fine here. I managed to send your coins to myself for safekeeping.

Create a new wallet and give me an address to send your coins (minus network transaction fees) to and NEVER AGAIN post your wallet online!
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

Wallet.dat: http://www.fileshare.ro/e30253956

You need to learn more about Bitcoin to understand Huntercoin !

WHAT?
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

You need to learn more about Bitcoin to understand Huntercoin !

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

Wallet.dat

why would you post your wallet here?

any coins you had in it are now definitely lost

yes....but relax wallet.dat not working Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

why would you post your wallet here?

any coins you had in it are now definitely lost
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I bought a few HuC on Poloniex, to stop begging.

18h after my withdraw: still 0 HuC on my account

HNZHU4nHz6hnXTxz56wPqrz6Sb7PtJSxie is my poloniex account. I dount know how to track thoses coins, if they vanished, if Poloniex stole them from me (I don't think that), or if it took many days before they arrived on my wallet...

Here is the status on Poloniex:

HUC   2.94795056   HKi9NFegdBHTm9CFxCaCexBZBM5McEWUTz   2014-02-11 17:27:19   COMPLETE: ERROR

No coins on my address, no coins on Poloniex...

contact exchange, no one can help you here

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

Wallet.dat
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I bought a few HuC on Poloniex, to stop begging.

18h after my withdraw: still 0 HuC on my account

HNZHU4nHz6hnXTxz56wPqrz6Sb7PtJSxie is my poloniex account. I dount know how to track thoses coins, if they vanished, if Poloniex stole them from me (I don't think that), or if it took many days before they arrived on my wallet...

Here is the status on Poloniex:

HUC   2.94795056   HKi9NFegdBHTm9CFxCaCexBZBM5McEWUTz   2014-02-11 17:27:19   COMPLETE: ERROR

No coins on my address, no coins on Poloniex...
Jump to: