Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 301. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

LOL my wallet has crashed and lost any huc!!!

I give you wallet.dat for testing...for my crashed..i don't understand is possible HACKED??
Activity: 24
I love this coin but we might need some advertising to get it to the top!
Pls Snail, share the word!  Wink
HHeaAjFpPh4sQDzvJWFS1dUpzZ42oFEsQF anaybody herlp my again vro 1.05HUC?  Cry i do;t have bitcoin for buy huc! i have only dogecoin and leafcoin....FUCK WALLET.DAT! Kiss

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?

LOL my wallet has crashed and lost any huc!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think the crown is a problem..
people take the crown and after reach the base they can get free money without problem
break the base is almost impossible
today i tried with 60+ hunters and no1 reached the crown

i think the crown can't stay in the base forever... if they want take the crown money they have to protect the king OUTSIDE the base (outside the walls) ... when the crown enter the base if not delivered in 50 blocks it kill the hunter...
in that way they can't abuse it...

now the crown guy is at 1000 huc...
and he monopolized the crown for 2+ days
is ridicolous

It's easy to make him drop it (or scare him to cash out).. you can send a train/chain of hunters/generals.... it might cost you a lot and you may need to work as a team.. you can also have other wallets ready with hunters waiting at the reset points (or other friends)..

eventually he has to cash in, then it will reset
is what i did...
60 hunter got easy defeated

need more hunters then Cheesy 200, or 300, or 400

yes 400 hunter dead and they probably can't enter the wall ... if they enter he just need 1 block for deliver it.... not fair
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
have huntercoin for miner ?
tell me ,this what miner software ?

thanks!!
email,tell me or this tell me  i forever online wait you , thanks !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
To defeat the crown, we could work together you know. They're all standing next to each other. A kamikaze suprise attack isnt too hard.
Do it on valentines day

Ok, go ahead, spend 50 huc to create a kamikadze attack horde.
Activity: 182
To defeat the crown, we could work together you know. They're all standing next to each other. A kamikaze suprise attack isnt too hard.
Do it on valentines day
Activity: 772
wallet just keep on not responding no coins on the wallet to start Cry
Activity: 569
Need some HUCs for character create Sad
H8Uz1eD2egK6NHjZMcc8qm47cPVWkjhKhv
Thanks
Activity: 20
I'm stuck at block 421 when trying to sync and getting the error message: Warning displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade...but I am completely upgraded, downloaded 1.00.05 and believe all my nodes are correct. Any advice?
legendary
Activity: 1050
this game need what windows Computer deploy ,cpu, memory ,Hard disk ,Graphics ,thanks ,,
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
people take the crown and after reach the base they can get free money without problem

i think the crown can't stay in the base forever... if they want take the crown money they have to protect the king OUTSIDE the base (outside the walls) ... when the crown enter the base if not delivered in 50 blocks it kill the hunter...

is ridicolous

It's easy to make him drop it (or scare him to cash out).. you can send a train/chain of hunters/generals.... it might cost you a lot and you may need to work as a team.. you can also have other wallets ready with hunters waiting at the reset points (or other friends)..

is what i did...

need more hunters then Cheesy 200, or 300, or 400

is ridicolous

is what i did...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
People are more aggressive in this game every day.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
I think the crown is the best part... this shit would get boring real quick without it.
legendary

is ridicolous

is ridicolous
legendary

come on, be honest,

did you get killed?
I have BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! wallet crahed!!! 11DBexeception  Angry Angry i deleted all on appdata only wallet.dat not deleted....but wallet don't working  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry and deleted wallet.dat and wallet working WHAT THIS FUCK?? I LOST ALL HUC FUCK THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG=http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]http://ageshack.us/v2/xq90/577/bo1t.png][/img]

use your wallet backup

I have use but not working what the fuck??

Jump to: