Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 22. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Good afternoon. ICO started, how much did we raise at the moment? When will public sale?
What exchanges do you plan for?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
ITTrendex joins Serenity project

Serenity ICO is off to a good start. It is attracting a lot of attention and more industry players began expressing their interest in the project. We are pleased to announce the new Serenity partner — ITTrendex.

ITTrendex is a team of experienced software developers. The company offers robust software solutions for brokerages and provides a range of marketing services to its clients. ITTrendex constantly searches for new technologies to increase the quality of their services and adjust to the changing needs of the industry.
Analytics service “Claws & Horns” partners with Serenity

Meet the new Serenity partner — “Claws & Horns” company.

Consulting company “Claws & Horns” provides Forex brokers with sophisticated tools for market analysis: trading signals, MT4/5 feeder, mobile apps, indicators, etc. Claws & Horns services allow for more precise forecasts and provide up-to-date information about the market. Claws & Horns services enable brokers to significantly increase their trading volumes.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What Exchanges do you have in mind for future?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Will the tokens appear on stock exchanges immediately after the completion of the ICO? I think that they should ‘cause demand for them will grow as soon as brokers are connected.
Activity: 210
Hello. Was there a closed round of sales on your platform? If so, how much money did you manage to collect?
Activity: 392
When will the arbitrators appear on the platform to resolve the disputes? I'm wondering whether they’ll be employees or independent experts.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How much money has been collected? I want to evaluate the dynamics.
Serenity project raises its first $1,000,000 two days after the ICO launch

Serenity ICO started on the 25th of January, and at the moment of writing the news, the amount of funds raised was US$1,000,257.

Vasily Alexeev, CTO Serenity:

“We are really grateful to every single supporter of our project. You give us a chance to make our dream about transparent and fair trading on financial markets come true. The months of preparation for the ICO have been really hard for all of our team members, and it's great to see that you value the work we have done preparing the project.”

Serenity is the first escrow broker-platform for financial markets that protects investors' funds from fraud and trading interferences by using smart contracts. The platform operates based on smart contract technology.

The company plans to raise $19 million to develop the platform. The project will be launched in separate stages.

The SRNT token has been listed by the largest Russian exchange, Yobit. Talks with several more exchanges are currently underway.

The project has been supported by major brokers from the Forex and binary option industries, including IQoption, Liteforex, NordFX, as well as Alexey Kutsenko (Founder of a fintech company Tools for Brokers), Yagub Rahimov (adviser of the ICO project nagaico.com and founder of AtoZForex), and many others.

Serenity ICO will last until the 7th of March 2018, offering a range of discounts on SRNT tokens. At the first ICO week, the discount will be 40%. It means that only until the 31st of January, you can buy tokens for 0,00006 ETH/token. The discount will be decreasing each week by 5% and by 10% at the last week.

Ticker — SRNT.
Serenity token nominal value — 0.0001 ETH.
Minimum purchase in Ethereum — 100 tokens.
Minimum purchase in Bitcoin, VISA/Mastercard, via Bank Wire — 500 tokens.
Minimum purchase in tokens/coins — 5,000 tokens.

You can calculate your purchase in Serenity token calculator.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via LiveChat or in our Telegram channel.

Register on the website to buy Serenity tokens.

Serenity team
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What happens to the tokens unsold? Now it's fashionable to freeze them and sell later.
Activity: 266
What determines the size of the discount at a certain stage of the sale? Maybe it’d be easier to make it fixed for a certain period of time?
Activity: 238
Hi there. To my understanding, the users of the Serenity platform are required to pay for a part of the services with tokens, and some of them can be paid with fiat. How can i calculate the correct proportion?
I guess that you won’t have to calculate anything - each of the services will have a fixed percentage of tokens in its value. They will be debited from your account automatically.
No, u didn’t understand me. I wanted to learn about the rate at which the ratio of the token to the fiat currency will be calculated.
Tokens will be accepted at a cost no lower than the nominal at the time of placement in terms of US dollars or at market value, if at the time of the provision of the service it’ll be higher.
I got it, thanks. What happens to the tokens after the platform receives them? Will they be put on sale in the secondary market again?
Hi there. To my understanding, the users of the Serenity platform are required to pay for a part of the services with tokens, and some of them can be paid with fiat. How can i calculate the correct proportion?
I guess that you won’t have to calculate anything - each of the services will have a fixed percentage of tokens in its value. They will be debited from your account automatically.
No, u didn’t understand me. I wanted to learn about the rate at which the ratio of the token to the fiat currency will be calculated.
Tokens will be accepted at a cost no lower than the nominal at the time of placement in terms of US dollars or at market value, if at the time of the provision of the service it’ll be higher.
Activity: 98
your project is very good because it has a nice white paper,gud luck dev
copper member
Activity: 378
LiteForex joins Serenity project

Serenity is growing in numbers and expertise. We are excited to announce that yet another partner joined Serenity: LiteForex company, one of the leaders in the trading market.

LiteForex provides services to a great number of traders all around the world. LiteForex was founded in 2005 and has proved to be a reliable partner, gaining an impeccable reputation. Among company’s multiple advantages are great trading conditions, fast execution, and modern technologies.

Malaysia liteforex is popular good job team
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. What will be the nominal value of your token? Will it be the same as on the ICO or a little higher?
Activity: 280
Hello. How long is it left before the end of this ICO?
A little more than a month, but I wouldn’t advise delaying with the purchase of tokens – u may miss nice bonuses. 
Pages:
Jump to: