Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 24. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. I’m wondering why you’re going to create the exchange and KYC system at the same time. I believe that verification system should be worked out much earlier.
Activity: 112
The project looks interesting to me, it removes the main risk when work with any forex broker. I consider a very timely reduction of the price of the token from 0.1 ETH to 0.0001 ETH,  it will provide additional liquidity. Perhaps it is good time to invest now, expecting higher profits for the tokens in the future.
Activity: 224
I’m wondering what currency can I withdraw the funds from your platform with. Is there Japanese Yen among them?
Activity: 406
Hi there. How much are you going to spend on marketing? I guess that it’ll be enough to buy advertisement on popular resources.
Activity: 238
Theoretically, will it be possible to apply to arbitration if I have a dispute with a broker? I’ve got some experience of winning the disputes thanks to this institution.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
LiteForex joins Serenity project

Serenity is growing in numbers and expertise. We are excited to announce that yet another partner joined Serenity: LiteForex company, one of the leaders in the trading market.

LiteForex provides services to a great number of traders all around the world. LiteForex was founded in 2005 and has proved to be a reliable partner, gaining an impeccable reputation. Among company’s multiple advantages are great trading conditions, fast execution, and modern technologies.

Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Will broker and client have to negotiate on terms and conditions within the smart contract itself or is any convenient messenger available for them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Serenity is now certified by FinaCom

On the 22nd of January, the Financial Commission (FinaCom) announced the certification of the Serenity Initial Coin Offering (ICO).

About FinaCom

FinaCom is an independent international dispute resolution (EDR) organization for financial markets. The Financial Commission settles disputes between brokers and trader and conducts audit for ICO projects, technology providers, and brokerage companies.

What is FinaCom certification

FinaCom’s ICO certification committee consists of experts in fintech, blockchain, and cryptocurrency. The experts conducted a detailed assessment of our ICO based on 150 criteria. Here are some of them:

— applicable law and registration;
— potential compliance with regulatory requirements;
— aptitude of the industry and the product for the goals of ICO;
— reasons for cryptocurrency funding instead of traditional funding;
— ability of the issuer’s technology to adjust to capitalization changes;
— funding and security of the project;
— smart contract and blockchain technologies;
— token specifications;
— ICO details;
— third-party products and solutions used;
— ICO communications;
— project’s website;
— Investor risks.
Why certification by FinaCom is important
There’s been a craze on the ICO market lately. Investments in ICO are profitable, but more often than not investors don’t know how to evaluate the prospects of a particular project. A project may seem promising, but lack a clear business plan or the necessary resources. Independent evaluation of ICO conducted by professionals helps investors to choose a truly attractive project.
By now only two ICO projects were certified by FinaCom: Serenity and Genesis.
Serenity ICO is in progress: discounts decrease every week! Make sure to buy SRNT tokens with a 40% discount until January 31st.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are you planning to obtain Forex licenses? They’re not mandatory for platform’s operation but they would increase the attractiveness of the platform for investors significantly.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Hi there. If I undergo the procedure if verification of identity on your platform, will I have to repeat this process for each broker?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon.  What is the total number of tokens that are put on sale?
To my knowledge, all the 400 million are.
Good afternoon.  What is the total number of tokens that are put on sale?
Activity: 336
Hey. Will any discounts be valid during the first days of the ICO?
I’m gonna make u glad: the discounts will be valid till the last day of the sale. The only difference is their amount.
Merit: 0
Hey. Will any discounts be valid during the first days of the ICO?
Activity: 308
Only just come across this project but feel like i am still early,

Shall be investing later on today, bonuses not to be missed!
Activity: 322
Hi there. Why are you creating your own crypto-currency exchange? Perhaps it would be better to settle partner agreements with the most popular ones among those which already exist?

This ways brings a considerable disadvantage: if crypto currency isn’t presented on the partner exchange, the broker who sells it can’t obtain insurance.

But in this case there will be great problems with liquidity. It will be necessary to have a reserve for each crypto currency.

The problem of liquidity is eliminated automatically considering the number of brokers that will be connected to the exchange itself and to the platform.

Oh I didn’t know that they’ve approached solution of this problem in such a creative way. Does anyone know whether the payments will be provided with Serenity tokens or any other crypto currencies?
Activity: 294
Hi there. Why are you creating your own crypto-currency exchange? Perhaps it would be better to settle partner agreements with the most popular ones among those which already exist?

This ways brings a considerable disadvantage: if crypto currency isn’t presented on the partner exchange, the broker who sells it can’t obtain insurance.

But in this case there will be great problems with liquidity. It will be necessary to have a reserve for each crypto currency.

The problem of liquidity is eliminated automatically considering the number of brokers that will be connected to the exchange itself and to the platform.
Activity: 322

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: