Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 25. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi there. Why are you creating your own crypto-currency exchange? Perhaps it would be better to settle partner agreements with the most popular ones among those which already exist?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sign in button doeasn't work it is linked to signup page.

Sorry! It is working there is a link below the signup button.
Activity: 108
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sign in button doeasn't work it is linked to signup page.
Activity: 224
How will you choose a team which will create software? Will thebe a tender or is there already some team in mind?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What amounts of funds are you planning to spend on development of your own blockchain? It’s written in the WP that it’s planned to develop if the company manages to collect 10 million USD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
a client signs up in Serenity and chose a broker of proposed by the system. Then, a client registers with his broker and selects Serenity as a withdrawal system.
if I do not like work this broker, can I change it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Serenity office opened in China

Serenity is expanding internationally: the company’s first Chinese office was opened in Shenzhen. The new team of developers joined us in the important work on building and supporting the project. We’re sure that with the help of our new Chinese colleagues our team will make the project work even more efficiently.

the good news is, China is a country of trade and brokerage in the new digital format will be a good move
Activity: 266
Will you develop your own blokchain or buy it from the third party developers? The first option seems to be more reliable.
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
i cant enter my profile link for Bitcointalk signature campaign   ( https://ico.serenity-financial.io/bounty/en)

my profile link is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lartiste-226900

he say " Incorrect link "

where is the Banner campaign ?

thanks
Activity: 406
Hi there. Is it possible to trade fiat assets and crypto currency on your platform or are such pairs excluded?
Activity: 280
How long will it take to undergo KYC procedure? My question relates not only to the sale, but to the registration on the platform itself, too.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon! Do team members invest their funds in first marketing stage or are the costs covered from the ICO budget?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Hello! It became interesting to me if it’s possible to use your project to attract new clients or to improve conditions of cooperation with existing ones?

This is one of the core function of our platform! Wink
If a broker’s activity is not regulated, why should he pay for the subscription on your platform? He can simply refuse to resolve disputes by writing it in the agreement with investors. Now, almost everyone does so.

Then we will delete him from the system and notify all member about it. Also, we will refund the money if broker acts like that 
Why in the WP is written such a small subscription fee? Broker's income is much higher than 2 thousand dollars, let them pay for it.

They will pay for it (they wont be able to scam you anymore Wink)
Good afternoon. For liquidity hedging, will you use your own algorithm, or you will borrow it from successful exchanges?

We will act as a liquidity aggregator using liquidity from successful exchanges
Serenity office opened in China

Serenity is expanding internationally: the company’s first Chinese office was opened in Shenzhen. The new team of developers joined us in the important work on building and supporting the project. We’re sure that with the help of our new Chinese colleagues our team will make the project work even more efficiently.
Activity: 196
Hello! It became interesting to me if it’s possible to use your project to attract new clients or to improve conditions of cooperation with existing ones?
If you position yourself as a broker, of course you can. You can even connect affiliate and referral programs.
Affiliate program is an excellent idea. But there’s always one program – the delay of payments of affiliate rewards. How is it going in Serenity?
According to WP, the reward is transferred immediately, you don’t have to wait.
That’s excellent! Can I adjust the account in order to make parts of payment be transferred to two different wallets? The partner one and the client one, for example.
Pages:
Jump to: