Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 23. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. How long is it left before the end of this ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
why is not serenity in the bounty Thread title? that is very strange. It has to go in there. So it does not find any person looking for serenity? that should be changed so people will also be aware of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What part of services must client pay with tokens? It’s very important for understanding of paces of growth of value of tokens.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Are you going to obtain necessary broker licenses for your platform? It’s a mandatory condition for cooperation with prime brokers.
Activity: 238
There will be a huge number of brokers on your platform, but it’s written in the WP that it’s planned to connect additional sources of liquidity. What is this needed for?
Activity: 406
Hi there. Will your platform provide the users with its own plug-ins for work with MT? Or should they work with the plug-ins provided by brokers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will your database be integrated with trading platforms? I think that decentralized platform can increase the level of safety for users.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
ECN/STP broker Tifia joins Serenity

Serenity partner list keeps getting longer. Our new partner is Tifia – a company that shares our principles of honest trading.

Tifia is a broker that offers transparent trading conditions and meets all the requirement set by modern traders. Tifia clients benefit from high-quality trading services and access to Tier-1 bank liquidity.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will the data on transactions of your clients be stored on cloud services or are you going to develop your own blockchain?
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Good afternoon. Will a 40% bonus be valid until a certain amount of fees is collected?

I agree, the terms that are offered now are very attractive to investors.
the project looks promising, the team looks solid and reliable.
I think investments will be justified
Activity: 205
The project looks interesting to me, it removes the main risk when work with any forex broker. I consider a very timely reduction of the price of the token from 0.1 ETH to 0.0001 ETH,  it will provide additional liquidity. Perhaps it is good time to invest now, expecting higher profits for the tokens in the future.

You can see that the diferrence in temrs og token price with this we can actually conclude that profit is expected to get a high in time.
Activity: 280
Hi there. Can anyone name the exact date of the completion of the ICO?
Hey. ICO will be over March, 7. You still have some time.
Activity: 358
Hi there. Can anyone name the exact date of the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
liteforex is indeed popular broker. AM waiting for more collab with other broker
Activity: 196
Hey. I’m wondering why you’re going to create the exchange and KYC system at the same time. I believe that verification system should be worked out much earlier.
The issue of collection of user’s data won’t be so important until the exchange is launched. The information that comes from brokers which are clients of Serenity will be enough. 
Very well. How will be juridical aspect of the issue of processing of traders’ data be solved? You’ll have to establish a department to solve this problem.
When the necessary amount is collected, the development of the clear action plan will start. It’ll happen if the amount of the fees on the ICO is more than $5 million.
I believe that this is a quite achievable amount. The only point is the following: perhaps you shouldn’t hire a lot of juridical experts? The long term agreement with a consulting firm seems to be a worthy alternative.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Will a 40% bonus be valid until a certain amount of fees is collected?
No, the amount of the bonus will decrease every 7 days of the sales.
Activity: 336
Hey. I’m wondering why you’re going to create the exchange and KYC system at the same time. I believe that verification system should be worked out much earlier.
The issue of collection of user’s data won’t be so important until the exchange is launched. The information that comes from brokers which are clients of Serenity will be enough. 
Very well. How will be juridical aspect of the issue of processing of traders’ data be solved? You’ll have to establish a department to solve this problem.
When the necessary amount is collected, the development of the clear action plan will start. It’ll happen if the amount of the fees on the ICO is more than $5 million.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: