Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 122. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Great project, thank you
Activity: 99
KWATT is an ERC-20 tokens. Which means it utilizes the Ethereum network. The total number of coins that can ever exist is 300 million KWATTs. It is estimated that each plant will generate about 10 megawatts/hours on launch. The plant as it develops is expected to generate 4x that value of 40 megawatts per hour. To keep this in perspective 1 megawatt equals 1000 kilowatts (KWATTs). Each household consumes about 1.5 kilowatts per day. So 1000 kilowatts would operate 650 households.

The KWATT coin is pegged to the actual WATTs and would represent 1 Kilowatt and that is how you can own electricity internationally and without having to be constrained to a specific location. With KWATT tokens it means you can do two things. You can sell the tokens to the UK national grid as energy; since 1 KWATT represented the same actual Kilowatt. The other option is apply the token to 4NEW’s cryptocurrency mining farm.
Activity: 17
It looks like a nice project and i hope it will succede in its cause. I am very happy that i am able to participate.
Activity: 224
Although I am new to the project, I appreciate this project, everyone is enthusiastic
Activity: 22
This project has huge potential, it's eco-friendly, first of it kind waste to energy on blockchain, the ico is going to do just great.
Activity: 12
I support with both hands the creation of such a project, which is necessary in our time of bad ecology. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 50
I have only just now heard of this project, but damn is it interesting.  Waste energy will be HUGE as it is one of the most green ways to (produce?) re-capture energy.  As time goes on, this project will become more and more important and relevant.
Activity: 54
An interesting idea that will certainly come true
Activity: 64
Great project to learn more about! The one that may change the world..
Activity: 126
best airdrop  best of luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The concept is very clear "4NEW is the world's first eco-friendly blockchain ecosytem powered by waste to energy power plants" It will be revolution in echosystem if implemented successfully.
Activity: 82
It sounds a great upcoming ICO with Huge and Great Potential in it. Likely to Follow and Invest in it

Activity: 72
It is a very creative use of the blockchain technology, sure it will be a great success very soon.
All the best for the launch!
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
very interesting project!
Activity: 3
I'm here for great project ever, big chance for tks this airdrop, it will be go to moon soonnnn
Activity: 13
excellent whitepaperand high ICO rating
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Le combat continu.....
I ilke the idea. The Team and the marketing is good. I think i will invest a minimum of 1 ETH in this project.

Activity: 3
Excellent offer related to processing and energy. Connected concept. A unique approach.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The project is great. I am sure this project will be launching when there will be many fans because this project has a solid and reliable team structure. I believe in this project, and I am sure that in the future will take first place! Guys, do not stop, keep up the good work!
Jump to: