Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 123. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 33
I really like. I hope you succeed
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
In my opinion it is not good to request a positive comment I have not read your wp yet but  I will decide after that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
this is green crypto coin, this project make bitcoin sustainable. i hope your project succes Cheesy
Activity: 51
4NEW plans to interconnect the futuristic technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency to the waste and energy management...
Which would be a great project in the future....
Best of Luck...
Activity: 8
Great project whit high potential. I wish you luck and I hope that you will be successful. Smiley
Activity: 295
Useful and intelligent for the community We are glad everyone is on this project.We also believe the future of this project will work because it's with great people. is a very big and very good project.The built system amazes me and motivates me to continue to help the success of the project. Step by step me and my friends continue to work together to make this project a success. This project can continue to grow and give us a lot profit.
Activity: 8
Electricity management is interresting. I support this project.
Activity: 11
Activity: 392
So...are power plants expensive? Does that a trouble for you?
Activity: 85
The idea of enabling decentralized, peer to peer transactions whereby production of energy can directly meet global energy needs. Seems great. Good luck to the team. This should reach heights.
Activity: 40
4 new coin have a great idea and trusted team members
Activity: 97
It is such a unique and great project. Good for both humanity and environment. It has huge potential for great success and hopefully help the people to get the financial freedom
Activity: 112
Waste and energy are going to be issues that need to be addressed in the coming years. It’s important to have people with the ambition and drive to do something about it. I need to read more about this project and understand how it plans turn waste into energy, but the overall idea is a good one.
Activity: 38
They have just launched there $1,000,000 Airdrop. All the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/7H5EGt  Free energy for mining?
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Very interesting project, especially the choice of smiley. I'll try to take part if it works and I advise everyone to join.
Activity: 36
That's really awesome ..great to have such paying system using 4NEW  .. I think it will be great service to the whole community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Its amazing to see a project aiming towards building environmentally positive structure on the blockchain for years to come
Activity: 64
I like the look of this project, any renewable energy coins are going to be of more interest in the coming years
Activity: 14
We need to become more effective with useing the waste we create. Nice project.
Activity: 126
I am being very fortunate to know about this project to know about the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy power plant entirely integrated on the blockchain network and dedicated to crypto-mining.
Jump to: