Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 121. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm excited about the project the future is now congratulations
Activity: 196
Wish good luck to the open-minded team with this important project on so many levels.
Activity: 44
Energy is very important. 4NEW is here to change things in positively in our world. We should support this.
Activity: 16
I went through 4new's whitepaper and am quite impressed with what I read. They really have a clear timeline for the development of this project. Great job devt
Activity: 18
I love eco-friendly ICOs. Well done and good luck with your project!!  Cool
Activity: 20
This is waste to energy solution for addressing both social & environmental crisis.
Great green industry initiative.
Love the idea.
Wish good luck to the open-minded team with this important project on so many levels.
Now I am more convinced blockchain will change the world.
Activity: 9
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Too bad my Bitcointalk account is very new and I can't participate in the airdrops. Wish you all good luck with it!
Activity: 59
It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.
Activity: 20
The Waste to Energy plant not only solves two social concerns, waste surplus and energy shortfall, however it also ensures widespread coin adoption. All future sales generated from the Waste to Energy plant will be transacted over the 4NEW blockchain with the ability to make and accept timed payments between businesses. The Kwatt (4NEW’s cryptocurrency) will have a strong foundation of demand baked into the coin, offering pricing stability and consistent liquidity in the coin. In addition, like any successful cryptocurrency, 4NEW has observed swift adoption of its coin well in advance of the launch of its first plant. Good luck dev.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
like the idea, haven't seen that many energy based cryptos much yet.  on another note, anyone know if you need to swap out your FRNC coins to Kwatt coins?
Activity: 95
Good project, looks better future and they solved must needed issue
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
Good project, looks better future and they solved must needed issue. Thanks 4New for choosing blockchain.
Activity: 65
Activity: 8
Very cool project yeah !!!!
Activity: 1
Activity: 12
Loves the idea. People have to look for project like this. It's one of the best to invest because it's the future also they got strong team which is important for any project
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is a good idea to tokenize electricity, especially since the modern system of supply and sale of electricity is completely outdated. Go ahead-implement blockchain!
Activity: 74
Well-known project with an score of 4.3 on ICObench from 7 experts. Professional and huge team, also a great whitepaper. Very promising.

The value of the airdrop is awesome. However you have to do quite a lot of tasks for it in return. But that's still very fair!

The airdrop is announced in their official Telegram group and should be legit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In my opinion 4new is one of the best ico 2018!
Green energy is what this world needs indeed. And I definitely support the idea of sharing electricity I think is genious!
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
The success of the plant mix with a sustainable business, this will be really positiv !
This model will growth fast and and have an full international expansion. Great work with the Blockchain
Jump to: