Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 32. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
complete information, I like this project, I am sure this project will work, this is a potential future project
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
As I work in digital marketing this is the ICO I'm most excited about this year. And of course, the video is next level Smiley

Any idea what would be the first exchange you'd get listed on?

They haven't started the ico yet. It is a long shot but maybe they won't reach even the soft cap.

After ico start they probably make some arrangements with exchanges but before it would be so premature.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As I work in digital marketing this is the ICO I'm most excited about this year. And of course, the video is next level Smiley

Any idea what would be the first exchange you'd get listed on?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Your video is hilarious. I can just throw some eth just for it.

Also, your ico is addressing a real issue. Middleman is earning the biggest part with contributing nothing. I hope you will change it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
The new currency platform in the advertising world that does not use intermediate fees and is definitely a successful project  Wink

it's gonna save billions a year, which means the project is worth billions as well
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The new currency platform in the advertising world that does not use intermediate fees and is definitely a successful project  Wink
How do I know if I got accepted from the campaign? Is there any spreadsheet where I can if I check on?

Yes on the bounty thread on the first page:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-adbank-the-new-world-currency-of-online-advertising-2408654
Activity: 140
How do I know if I got accepted from the campaign? Is there any spreadsheet where I can if I check on?
The reason I love this project is that A. competition doesn't mean disaster, as online advertising is a growing business and will only grow exponentially due to more people using the internet, and B. they've clearly done their homework, the whitepaper is one of the best ones I've ever read and what they''re going to do is actually very much achievable (which isn't always the case with a lot of ICO's)
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley

Most people simply don't read anything at all so they don't know what it is all about ;-)
People should really start to research about projects they are interested in - otherwise it's not a surprise to me that so many people got scammed and lose a hell lot of money
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley

Those video explain that this one is legit ICO
before this, my friend reffer me the youtuber that also ICO reviewer which is all the in their videos become a legit ICO, i follow each one of them and then i found AdBank videos,
it really surprised me and said, "wow im so lucky and even my friend maybe didn't realized that there's a bounty for this  Grin"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Activity: 322
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
looks promising, will join the investors group
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
As I think, project looks like really perspective. But I can't understand, why this topic is not very popular? There is only 4 pages. Maybe a lot of people are thinking that the project has no future...
Activity: 140
I have diligently gone true the white paper , and read a lot of interesting part of it, this project will be meaningful, helpful and profitable for every parties involved... A long waiting type of company to expect... Love this project initiatives
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.
Yes its worth watching , a damn nice video, fully understandable to common people.
Great explanation, well done sir !
the project profitable, and it's excellent for the future, because of this project makes it easy for the public to view the video or other events directly and rewarding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I think it is not the right time to just about the company before ICO because if they have good development team then surely they will develop their product to the public. The comparison is not at all good always because we might get changes with Adbank may be in future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Very interesting project and I believe it has more potential than ADX
It is too early to judge and conclude. Let's​ just for the outcome then decide. This ICO must not compare to others because Adbank has it's own AI tech that can detect genuine viewers which is interesting. I will love to see some beta version of their product soon. And maybe if the beta is successful​, this ICO will end in a short period of time.

This will be interesting when it launch, for now many still not appreciates it but I see it's potential, hope there will be a fast phase development on it so everyone can see that this project have a high potential for success.
Activity: 93
Very interesting project and I believe it has more potential than ADX

We applaud AdEx for bringing more attention to blockchain-based advertising solutions. Some of our platform tools might be of value to them in the future and can be integrated via our API. We don't see ourselves as competition as we have a lot of tools to offer existing ad networks powered by the ADB token.

AdEx occupies a smaller niche as they help publishers sell ad space in bulk to advertisers, whereas Adbank offers a programmatic/RTB experience that most advertisers use every day.
Pages:
Jump to: