Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 36. (Read 35250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Adbank ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Adbank. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
the project did not like, very poorly thought out, I do not see in it any further implementation!
Why so fast to conclude? anyway it does'nt matter.
Researh throughly to know its implementation,will read it further, i just saw i now and it seems promising.with plenty of experienced advisors , I bet its really something to watch-out.
legendary
legendary

Hello.
Where we can see a bounty participation spreadsheet?
You wrote:
Code:
Retweeting of tweets that are older than 1 week since the time you had joined the campaign will cause you to lose all your stakes.
Retweets only tweet with #adbank
but I can't see any tweets suitable for the specified conditions.
There are tweets with mention @adbanknetwork, but there are no tweets with hashtag #adbank.
What should I do?
Thanks.

I'm still working on the bounty thread to separate bounty matter there, For the meantime, Please halt on posting regarding bounty concern here, Bounty thread will be up any moment from now. Just relax for awhile and thank you for early support.  Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.                                             
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Hello.
Where we can see a bounty participation spreadsheet?
You wrote:
Code:
Retweeting of tweets that are older than 1 week since the time you had joined the campaign will cause you to lose all your stakes.
Retweets only tweet with #adbank
but I can't see any tweets suitable for the specified conditions.
There are tweets with mention @adbanknetwork, but there are no tweets with hashtag #adbank.
What should I do?
Thanks.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?
legendary
Please ask or PM adbank for all Adbank ICO questions and inquiries

The Bounty Campaign will be managed by Blockeye. PM me if you have any concern regarding Bounty matters

Pages:
Jump to: