Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 34. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Not sure it's been pointed out to you already but, you have a typo in your Whitepaper on page 3 where you have written "HIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT". I am pretty sure a "T" is missing here.

Other than that, looks like a promising project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Activity: 93
Will you burn unsold tokens?

Any unsold tokens will go into reserve to provide liquidity to advertisers. The denomination of tokens @ 1,000,000,000 ADB is optimal for advertisers to help prevent them from overpaying for ads as the token value rises. Each token will have 18 decimal precision which gives us an appropriate amount of liquidity, wide distribution and acceptance of the token.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Will you burn unsold tokens?
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The digital advertising network is a big market. But this market is not an area where you can say that you can do it right away. The project could be successful, the ICO could go well, the tokens could immediately feed the pump and bring in the benefits, but I do not think until 2018 that they can do something in real terms.
This project needs to get mass adoption
In long term, it can be happened.
Yeah maybe 2018 will be a big year for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The digital advertising network is a big market. But this market is not an area where you can say that you can do it right away. The project could be successful, the ICO could go well, the tokens could immediately feed the pump and bring in the benefits, but I do not think until 2018 that they can do something in real terms.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the Adbank discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official Adbank Token Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the Adbank Token project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with Adbank!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de Adbank Token

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
Activity: 65
Merit: 7
Reviewing low-investment Bitcoin opportunities!
Wow, I just saw an FB ad for this ICO and checked the website - congrats on the branding, really high-quality and coherent design! Great fan! Good look for the ICO!
I dont know why but i feel worried about the supply, is that supply not too much ?  Roll Eyes
and im not yet visit the bounty thread, but i can guess, that the bounty more prefer to social media campaign, i'd love to follow up those bounty

We know that low supply tokens are what the cool kids like these days but there’s a good reason why a billion tokens makes sense for a blockchain based ad platform. The biggest reason is that this denomination will be optimal for advertisers to help prevent them from overpaying for ads as the token value rises.
Why your token is worth holding? I mean, I think after taking a look at some wordings and explanations I understand, of course, but wanted to hear from you, maybe I missed something that'll be convincing. Thank you.

It's a great question and an important one. The ADB token will play an integral role in building a dedicated advertising economy. First it is used to access the platform and purchase ads but most importantly it is a critical component for the anti-fraud AI to function. The reason a token is optimal is because it allows the AI to minimize the noise for transactions that are not in the ad universe and focus on learning the transactions that are.

Due to the high volume of ads shown everyday, liquidity of the ADB token should exponentially increase as adoption grows. We will use capital generated from the ICO to acquire existing ad networks which should drive up demand for the adbank token (ADB).
may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?

The token sale will start on Dec 7, 2017, and will end on January 14, 2018 or when the hard cap of 71,500 ETH is reached. There is no soft cap.

so if you dont have a soft cap, is that means that whatever amount you will raise at the end  of the ico, you consider this successful?

We have already raised enough privately to fund the project. Coming short of our hard cap would lengthen the time required to complete goals on our road map.

The majority of funds raised will be spent on development costs and acquiring existing digital ad networks to convert to adbank’s technology. This will put adbank at the forefront of blockchain based advertising solutions in a short time frame and increase liquidity of the token.
What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?

I believe it has no minimum value, I tried to search the website and it does not tell me what the minimum amount

I sure hope there is no minimum required. Too many icos over-estimate themselves nowadays and setting bar too high up.

There is no minimum required during the ICO. There is a 5 ETH limit during our private pre-sale round to obtain a 50% bonus. You can sign up to our email list to get whitelisted for the private round: https://adbank.network/subscribe.html
Activity: 98
this project looks interesting~~~and promising!  I'll join the bounty campaign if available !
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
I dont know why but i feel worried about the supply, is that supply not too much ?  Roll Eyes
and im not yet visit the bounty thread, but i can guess, that the bounty more prefer to social media campaign, i'd love to follow up those bounty
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
giving advertisers genuine metrics will allow them to better grasp media spending and cost per client in their online ad spend.
which should then work open flood gates of revenue to system that can offer this type of marketing feedback.
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
Why your token is worth holding? I mean, I think after taking a look at some wordings and explanations I understand, of course, but wanted to hear from you, maybe I missed something that'll be convincing. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: