Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 35. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?

The token sale will start on Dec 7, 2017, and will end on January 14, 2018 or when the hard cap of 71,500 ETH is reached. There is no soft cap.

so if you dont have a soft cap, is that means that whatever amount you will raise at the end  of the ico, you consider this successful?

if didn't collect enough FUND ,how will this project going ?

Since there is no soft cap maybe that means they are sure that  they have enough funds to continue project no matter what.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?

The token sale will start on Dec 7, 2017, and will end on January 14, 2018 or when the hard cap of 71,500 ETH is reached. There is no soft cap.

so if you dont have a soft cap, is that means that whatever amount you will raise at the end  of the ico, you consider this successful?

if didn't collect enough FUND ,how will this project going ?
Activity: 448

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?

I believe it has no minimum value, I tried to search the website and it does not tell me what the minimum amount

I sure hope there is no minimum required. Too many icos over-estimate themselves nowadays and setting bar too high up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

New website coming out this week with token sale section. We will also put an article on our Medium this week that covers all the token sale details. I'll get Blockeye to update the original post with the token sale bonus info ASAP. Apologies for the delay!

Already updated the ANN thread for ICO detail.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

New website coming out this week with token sale section. We will also put an article on our Medium this week that covers all the token sale details. I'll get Blockeye to update the original post with the token sale bonus info ASAP. Apologies for the delay!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

I believe it has no minimum value, I tried to search the website and it does not tell me what the minimum amount

There is no minimum during the ICO. We have a private pre-sale round that is invite-only via our email list before December 7th that has a 5ETH minimum with a 50% bonus. This pre-sale is not publicly advertised (other than this reply) as there is very limited space.

hi . i want to know if you will have a pre sale after the private sale? i mean, private sale, pre sale and finally the token sale? or will you just jump to the token sale after the private sale?

The pre-ICO sale is private and is by invite-only. You can pre-register via our email list at http://adbank.network to be notified. The bonus scale during the ICO is as follows:

• During the first 24 hours, the ADB token bonus will be 20%.
• After the first 24 hours, the following 6 days the ADB token will be 15%.
• During the second week, the ADB token bonus will be 10%.
• During the third week, the ADB token bonus will be 5%.
• After the third week, there will be no bonus.

Tokens will be transferred once the token sale has ended.

Activity: 409

There is no minimum during the ICO. We have a private pre-sale round that is invite-only via our email list before December 7th that has a 5ETH minimum with a 50% bonus. This pre-sale is not publicly advertised (other than this reply) as there is very limited space.

hi . i want to know if you will have a pre sale after the private sale? i mean, private sale, pre sale and finally the token sale? or will you just jump to the token sale after the private sale?
Activity: 448
may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Well, Goodluck for reading the Whitepaper. I took almost 3 days just to read it and analyze it, I'm still not too familiarize on the project even though the whitepaper is very detail in every aspect of the project especially on how they invent this idea. I wonder if this ICO will last up to 30 days because I guess that it will be sold out within a few weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Yeah some tldr version wouldnt be bad,but introducion video on their website was quite good and informative.
Activity: 503
I think visiting their website and watching the video will be enough for me to have interest on this project. nice video clip
Activity: 81
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

The beauty of blockchain technology is the power it gives to remove intermediaries and different industries are finding ways to leverage it. In our case, we're focusing on digital advertising because of two key issues: a lack of transparency and the multi-billion dollar ad fraud issue.

Our platform will pay publishers more for their content while giving advertisers more impressions for less. Similar to existing display ad services, publishers install the adbank code on to begin showing ads and monetizing their sites. This will initially focus on banner ads for desktop and mobile website before evolving into other areas.

The first step of our adoption strategy is to use funds raised from the ICO to acquire existing ad networks and convert them to the Adbank platform. Due to the high volume of ads shown everyday, liquidity of the ADB token should exponentially increase as adoption grows.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.
Yes its worth watching , a damn nice video, fully understandable to common people.
Great explanation, well done sir !
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.                                             

Thank you for the kind words! We would love to have you on board with the bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-adbank-the-new-world-currency-of-online-advertising-2408654

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.
Pages:
Jump to: