Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 33. (Read 35250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Very interesting project and I believe it has more potential than ADX
It is too early to judge and conclude. Let's​ just for the outcome then decide. This ICO must not compare to others because Adbank has it's own AI tech that can detect genuine viewers which is interesting. I will love to see some beta version of their product soon. And maybe if the beta is successful​, this ICO will end in a short period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Very interesting project and I believe it has more potential than ADX
legendary
Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico.

@Adbank, Is this accusation is true?? Because if it's not, Maybe I can help you with this user.

There is no basis to this claim. Our tech is very different from other blockchain-based ad solutions. Happy to go into specifics with anyone on Telegram if they have questions.

Thanks for clarifying. I will be dealing with that user if ever he shills again on this thread.  Cool
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico.

@Adbank, Is this accusation is true?? Because if it's not, Maybe I can help you with this user.

There is no basis to this claim. Our tech is very different from other blockchain-based ad solutions. Happy to go into specifics with anyone on Telegram if they have questions.
Atleast you make it Guys clear, we can't really predict people, Anyway hope this project success even there's plenty of advertising ICO now, i know it have a great potential for success, just more of promotion side then it will definitely a hit, i believe in you guys!
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

legendary

prove what? steeling other people ideas?

Please elaborate on what ideas you think we have stolen. We are the first to create anti-fraud AI tech of its kind (patent pending) and have no need to steal the ideas of others. We market ourselves based on the fact that we're different, being the same is not a compelling value proposition.

Yes, we have reached out personally to specific individuals in common groups to start discussions and get feedback on our ICO. If you're Coca Cola, the best place to start looking is where people drink Pepsi. Identifying your target market and starting dialogue with them is smart and sound business strategy. Our token holders will benefit greatly from this work ethic post ICO.

Nevermind that user, It is obvious that he is just posting for signature campaign post, He easily judges by means of reading only the title, IMO, He is pointing out Adex and another advertisement project. Because if he really read the whitepaper and know the patent of this idea then he will not bubbling here. Let me talk the manager of the signature campaign that he currently joining and report him if ever he didn't stop spamming.

You do have a great point about the hard cap being too high and we are addressing this tomorrow officially with a reduction. We did not expect such a strong rally from ETH in a short timeframe so it will be changed to 50,000 ETH or the equivalent of 1 ETH = 7500 ADB. This is a 30% reduction.

IMHO, there are other projects that set large hard cap than 74KETH considering the current value now in terms of BTC. And Hardcap is not an issue for an ICO even if you set x2 by that, It will not decrease the credibility of the project as long as the idea is solid and unique. Don't listen easily to a shill user that didn't know how to review a project. You will encounter many users like that and worst than him in terms of shilling because that is the easiest way here to create some post for his signature campaign.

legendary
Announcement: Start of the crowdsale adjust as well as the hard cap. Please have a look guys!
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
I saw the bank letter and I thought it was a banking project, but it seems that the situation was different from what I thought. there are various projects in this area, and even the latest ZLoadr project, Gailba.Hali has been able to collect investments in the market. I think that this project is more robust and experimental and I think that maybe the project will do the job. I would like to look more carefully at the site and the presentations.
Activity: 93
7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
Yes, the concept/idea of the project is already good enough.
Now it just only needs to be known by as much people as possible.
Yep. As soon as the ICO as near. The project needs a proper marketing. You can help adbank in promotion by joining on our bounty campaign. The reward is 2.5% of total supply so it will be huge.
will definitely join in it a huge reward will be rewarded,so let's hope for it's success, It needs proper listing on some ICO sites, hope it will be dded too soon. Since it needs to be known so investors will not missed this great opportunity.

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
Adbank project does not have any potential. Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico which BTW has incredibly high HARD CAP regards current market situation 74k ETH when eth price is almost 500$ thats too much, do not invest in adbank

Will see when ICO starts, i think judging it now being unworthy or not having any potential like your saying is too foul, anyway we are free to give opinions, Let's see how Adbank will prove to you that your wrong.

Please elaborate on what ideas you think we have stolen. We are the first to create anti-fraud AI tech of its kind (patent pending) and have no need to steal the ideas of others. We market ourselves based on the fact that we're different, being the same is not a compelling value proposition.

Yes, we have reached out personally to specific individuals in common groups to start discussions and get feedback on our ICO. If you're Coca Cola, the best place to start looking is where people drink Pepsi. Identifying your target market and starting dialogue with them is smart and sound business strategy. Our token holders will benefit greatly from this work ethic post ICO.

You do have a great point about the hard cap being too high and we are addressing this tomorrow officially with a reduction. We did not expect such a strong rally from ETH in a short timeframe so it will be changed to 50,000 ETH or the equivalent of 1 ETH = 7500 ADB. This is a 30% reduction.

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
Yep. As soon as the ICO as near. The project needs a proper marketing. You can help adbank in promotion by joining on our bounty campaign. The reward is 2.5% of total supply so it will be huge.
will definitely join in it a huge reward will be rewarded,so let's hope for it's success, It needs proper listing on some ICO sites, hope it will be dded too soon. Since it needs to be known so investors will not missed this great opportunity.

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
Adbank project does not have any potential. Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico which BTW has incredibly high HARD CAP regards current market situation 74k ETH when eth price is almost 500$ thats too much, do not invest in adbank

Will see when ICO starts, i think judging it now being unworthy or not having any potential like your saying is too foul, anyway we are free to give opinions, Let's see how Adbank will prove to you that your wrong.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app

Activity: 448

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

legendary
Not sure it's been pointed out to you already but, you have a typo in your Whitepaper on page 3 where you have written "HIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT". I am pretty sure a "T" is missing here.

Other than that, looks like a promising project. Good luck to the team.

Thanks for reporting an error on whitepaper. Really appreciate the time and effort for reading the Whitepaper carefully. I will contact the devs regarding this error to resolve immediately this issue. Maybe they saw it already.

Yes, it's so big, I am wondering how they missed it. So maybe they've realized already and will update in their next release.
On the other hand, I do not see English proofreading in the bounty campaign. Maybe this is something you should add, as a 99 pages whitepaper is a long one and is bound to have some typos.

Only 1-50 page is required for them to translate and the devs will check the translated whitepaper before it is published thanks for the concern. I'm also encouraging some user to do the proofreading respectively in their own language and once the translation is proven poor, They have the opportunity to still the spot.
Activity: 62
Not sure it's been pointed out to you already but, you have a typo in your Whitepaper on page 3 where you have written "HIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT". I am pretty sure a "T" is missing here.

Thanks for reporting an error on whitepaper. Really appreciate the time and effort for reading the Whitepaper carefully. I will contact the devs regarding this error to resolve immediately this issue. Maybe they saw it already.

Yes, it's so big, I am wondering how they missed it. So maybe they've realized already and will update in their next release.
On the other hand, I do not see English proofreading in the bounty campaign. Maybe this is something you should add, as a 99 pages whitepaper is a long one and is bound to have some typos.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: