Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 16. (Read 5937 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Maybe i missing Myriads bounty at this time Sad.. How to earn MRDS at this time by free or only buy it at 20th March?

Please join bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty10-btc-378-eth-myriadsio-machine-learning-btc-mrds-payout-2915094
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Tokens that wont be sold during the crowdsale will be destroyed but may we know when will you realease the  tokens to the buyers?
Yes, I also want to find out. Because this is a very important point in any company. Is there any news when the sale will be carried out?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The developer I joined the company's bounty, but it's the company but is the company going last week or will it be renewed?

Campaign will be continued to the end of initial token offer
That means it is going to last until May, am I right?
This project won't be difficult to promote because the website looks great and in details. I'm just wondering why I only see the board of directors in the team, where are the developers and other contributors for this project?
you did not try to look at the official website of the Machine project? Perhaps they posted there a complete list of developers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The developer I joined the company's bounty, but it's the company but is the company going last week or will it be renewed?

That means it is going to last until May, am I right?
This project won't be difficult to promote because the website looks great and in details. I'm just wondering why I only see the board of directors in the team, where are the developers and other contributors for this project?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Tell me, is the number of coins limited or unlimited? I like the project, but I would like to know this coin, since I believe more in those coins, the number of which is limited
copper member

Activity: 602
Tokens that wont be sold during the crowdsale will be destroyed but may we know when will you realease the  tokens to the buyers?
One week after the ICO has ended. The ICO doesn't end yet, you can buy more MRDS token if you have some money in your wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
such projects are rarely found, good features with token and bounty campaign tokens are very clear and transparent, this is a very good capital to attract many investors, if you look at the price of coins and total supply of coins, I think it will be very easy project this reaches the planned coin sale target, I am optimistic this project runs smoothly
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Maybe i missing Myriads bounty at this time Sad.. How to earn MRDS at this time by free or only buy it at 20th March?

I dont know how you missing the bounty campaign. In the first page of this ANN thread they already announced their bounty campaign and its really clear and promising. I recommend it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty10-btc-378-eth-myriadsio-machine-learning-btc-mrds-payout-2915094
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Nowadays the evolution of the growth of the technolgy is rapidly changing to the different aspects and level. We all know that the spirit of the marchine learning and artificial intelligence is also boosting in the community. So, this project make use of this current trend to be able to unleashed the diversities in the community. I hope that this project will remain strong until it reach its goal for the community.
Yes, the project will succeed sooner or later. Their experienced team creates a hardware and a software approach to machine learning.  This project aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by blockchain technology. Or it is 40% to 50% less expensive lowest price based on the perfect market. Because of this things, this ico become great or more revolutionary.
copper member

All MRDS tokes will be issued 20th March according to smart-contract and non-sold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 196
A project where focus on learning with GPU owners. This projecr will be great for people who are new in this industries. Hope many will support this project.
Activity: 294
Nowadays the evolution of the growth of the technolgy is rapidly changing to the different aspects and level. We all know that the spirit of the marchine learning and artificial intelligence is also boosting in the community. So, this project make use of this current trend to be able to unleashed the diversities in the community. I hope that this project will remain strong until it reach its goal for the community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I haven't found any bounty campaign by Myriads. I am interested.
I always feel like a integral part of a project, if I participate in a bounty. Like to help somebody developing a project,  while making money.

Looks like they are on testing 1st stage in ICO raising. Some of the other members are eagerly want to promote this ICO, But sadly there no bounty campaign to choose from.
Activity: 182
Well as I try to figure out it's concept it looks very attractive project which can be good and for many here in crypto currency community. I hope this project may lead a better development for those GPU owners for more fast and reliable process.
I agree with you mate! They surely do have a great concept, many people from all around the world mine Cryptocurrencies and this project will be of great use to them. The more fast and reliable the project will be the more users they'll gain!
Activity: 434
I always feel like a integral part of a project, if I participate in a bounty. Like to help somebody developing a project,  while making money.

I think they just in the promotion stage mate, maybe in few days they will announce their bounty as we support this project. I hope the tean may never give up to pursue whatever happens as I believe this project have a bright future.
Activity: 56
Activity: 434
copper member
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?

We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
Pages:
Jump to: