Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 17. (Read 5937 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.
With multiple payment options, this will likely to have many services to take. Also, it will be great if their services will be have a high security level which is to protect the asset of their customers.
Yeah that’s a great move made by the team. Multiple payment options just opens room for more people to join the platform. And by keeping the main currency mdrs, its a win-win for both.
There are better services with AI Machine which we can be a tester with the platform also dealing with the nodes, analyze, data models, predictions etc. there could a really better opportunites for advertising.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Great project. Machine learning is a new technological revolution. Hope project will success.

Thank you for kind words, hope we will do this
Activity: 11
Merit: 3
So this platform will act as a software where users will be using to mine using their GPU or it is just a third party software for additional use while mining?
Will it not affect the performance of GPU or problem with the hardware? I'm a bit confused about the video presentation. I'll will try to understand this more.
Based on what I understood, it might really affect the GPU's performance and health. Because it uses its hash power like what in the current mining is happening, hopefully, it won't be another reason why GPU's are in scarcity right now and the team will answer this question too to clarify this matter.
Well, if it performs any kind of operations, which it does, it'll affect the performance, there's just no way around it. Basically, this project will use a part of all that hashing power for a good use, but I can't see why you can't just build a system that'll allow people to lend their operational resources and get money as compensation. That way only the useful work will be done.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.

Nice, if ever they can make their own exchange then this project can surely become more successful. Anyway, for now I am happy that they already raised more than a million and it keeps increasing.
Creation of own exchange will be able really to help this project, all the fact is that at it really special specification integrating in itself many factors from different platforms. At present topic videocards is very popular. Therefore it is necessary not to stay and to advance project.
Activity: 238
It's good to see that enlisting for the whitelist will still give you a chance if you are not verified. Just signed up, how do I get verified? Do I have to submit some documents just like the usual KYC?
Im also not sure how thus KYC thibg works. Is is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation.

We require KYC verification only for bulk-buyers, who buy MRDS tokens more than 2,5 ETH . And if you want to contribute less than 2,5 ETH it isn`t required.
Great i think this will make things more convenient and very easy to handle Users that wouldn't be investing much then not need to do KYC Anymore
Yes, they need to keep track on their angel investors and some early investors too as they are one of the supportive pillars of the project which hep in the development and financial support to the project in an effective manner.  I think all the investors will not face any problem related to KYC which is a very great thing for small investors as they do not need to do huge processes for very mall investment.
Know Your Customer Verification will really be a secured element for users as we understand however we do really need to understand the RICH investors feel sometimes not to share their confidential details so it is better to deposit 2,5 ETH and go with no verification.
Activity: 280
So this platform will act as a software where users will be using to mine using their GPU or it is just a third party software for additional use while mining?
Will it not affect the performance of GPU or problem with the hardware? I'm a bit confused about the video presentation. I'll will try to understand this more.
Based on what I understood, it might really affect the GPU's performance and health. Because it uses its hash power like what in the current mining is happening, hopefully it won't be another reason why GPU's are in scarcity right now and the team will answer this question too to clarify this matter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Great project. Machine learning is a new technological revolution. Hope project will success.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Miners will be able to make useful machine learning (AI) computations for customers(end-users) of Myriads platform, this calculation needs high power and electricity

Could any individual or organization put up a request for certain calculations on your platform or is there any restriction?
copper member
KYC process is annoying but necessary to be company in legal domain. It is very important.
Merit: 10
It's good to see that enlisting for the whitelist will still give you a chance if you are not verified. Just signed up, how do I get verified? Do I have to submit some documents just like the usual KYC?
Im also not sure how thus KYC thibg works. Is is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation.

We require KYC verification only for bulk-buyers, who buy MRDS tokens more than 2,5 ETH . And if you want to contribute less than 2,5 ETH it isn`t required.
Great i think this will make things more convenient and very easy to handle Users that wouldn't be investing much then not need to do KYC Anymore
Thats actually great but according to all other projects, KYC process is been made compulsory due to the various governments from various nations because already some countries have banned ICO and without KYC process it is hard for them to invest into.
really now a lot of Ico are introducing the KYC process. But not every person is ready to confirm his identity, so sometimes there may be problems with investors.
KYC process is now actually made compulsory for each investor who wants to invest into the ICO process. Yes, surely peoples won't like to leak their identity in the decentralised world but the steps need to be taken due to some of the countries who have banned the ICO sales.
Activity: 574

Thats actually great but according to all other projects, KYC process is been made compulsory due to the various governments from various nations because already some countries have banned ICO and without KYC process it is hard for them to invest into.
really now a lot of Ico are introducing the KYC process. But not every person is ready to confirm his identity, so sometimes there may be problems with investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC

Yes, they need to keep track on their angel investors and some early investors too as they are one of the supportive pillars of the project which hep in the development and financial support to the project in an effective manner.  I think all the investors will not face any problem related to KYC which is a very great thing for small investors as they do not need to do huge processes for very mall investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

It's good to know that not all investors with low investments are required to undergo kyc verification. I hope there will be more investors that will participate. Good luck and hope this project succeed.
copper member

Miners will be able to make useful machine learning (AI) computations for customers(end-users) of Myriads platform, this calculation needs high power and electricity

With multiple payment options, this will likely to have many services to take. Also, it will be great if their services will be have a high security level which is to protect the asset of their customers.
Yeah that’s a great move made by the team. Multiple payment options just opens room for more people to join the platform. And by keeping the main currency mdrs, its a win-win for both.
Activity: 112
Hello all! I've found SWOT analysis for this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/26bab3b9-cc59-4903-8ee8-986ec0ba47ed
Activity: 518
Verification takes certain time to validate the documents if you have already followed the instruction to go through the white listing then you are on the right track but white listing is immediate, you can even do join in Telegram channel for quick communication as there was managers and supporters actively responding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Why would user pay in MRDS tokens, when he could pay in fiat?

Fiat grabs about 4-5% commissions and works more slowly and insecure. 

So is it better to use cryptocurrencies than fiat currencies? But having both will surely add more profits and more investors. I hope this project will have many serious investors to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: