Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 27. (Read 5962 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Hey, mining is naturally integrated here.

Myriads blockchain is an addition layer for ethereum protocol and MRDS tokens are using simultaneously
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Hey, mining is naturally integrated here.
copper member
There's a lot of mining projects, how is this one better?

We think that the most important difference is that we provide useful calculation, there are hundreds projects without useful co,putations, but MRDS tokens based om machine learning market and great demand
copper member
How you will work with Bittorent protocol?

Because of AI based on machine learning needs huge amount of data, we need very fast and secure protocol to transfer big files between nodes/users and BitTorrent is one of the most common protocols for transferring large files, it can be used to reduce the server and network impact of distributing large files, BitTorrent protocol allows users to join a "swarm" of hosts to upload to/download from each other simultaneously, so we added it to increase performance of Myriads network
This is a great looking project. Good luck and I will be tracking your progress.

Activity: 111
Why did you choose to create a mining project after all? You could organize it else wise.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
When is the plan to open the platform for beta users? Will myriads actively try to attract machine learning companies to the platform, if so. what is the strategy for that?

According to our roadmap (https://myriads.io/#roadmap) we want to open platform for first users in Jul 2018, our team plan to invest in sales about a half of budget to attract big companies, it is quite difficult.

It's basically good news but is it only for coding freaks or can the average joe dive into the system? That would be real progresss.
Activity: 112
There's a lot of mining projects, how is this one better?
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
How you will work with Bittorent protocol?
Activity: 142
The fact that there's a lot of areas to use this product doesn't mean they will actually do so. Although yes, in this case when they use miners it may work.
copper member
Is there any limits for buyback amount of tokens?

No, there is no limit for buyback, we want to protect investors and make tokens price growing fast
Activity: 118
Implementation areas for machine learning is impressive. Yes, if you've got that many potential customers this platform will have a future.
copper member
Why is machine learning market growing so fast? I can't believe there's such huge demand on it.

You can find AI based on machine learning everywhere - google learns you queries, facebook learns computers on your behavior, clicks, visited links and so on...
Activity: 113
Mining is a hype now too, just as machine learning! You're on the right track!
copper member
When is the plan to open the platform for beta users? Will myriads actively try to attract machine learning companies to the platform, if so. what is the strategy for that?

According to our roadmap (https://myriads.io/#roadmap) we want to open platform for first users in Jul 2018, our team plan to invest in sales about a half of budget to attract big companies, it is quite difficult.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
You'd better learn more about AI usage, it's everywhere now.
copper member
Are you going to launch an affiliate campaign for ICO?

We do not provide public affiliate program, but if you have website or telegram group with big traffic, we could provide you detailed stats with payouts, send your PM to our support  Wink
Activity: 119
Why is machine learning market growing so fast? I can't believe there's such huge demand on it.
Activity: 149
I'd like to see more video updates from you. And an infographic video with the scheme explanation would be great.
Pages:
Jump to: