Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 28. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Are you going to launch an affiliate campaign for ICO?
Activity: 18
see great potential in you!!  maybe ill invest in you

good luck!
Activity: 149
Is there any limits for buyback amount of tokens?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
Myriads great project! When will it be possible to test your application? Do you have a company of generosity planned?

We will start public testing in 2-3 month, after private testing and improvement. You can find more information about company here: https://myriads.io/legal/
Activity: 119
You clearly don't have to support this project, cause there's plenty of other enthusiasts here who did make their own research and know that it has a great potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Myriads great project! When will it be possible to test your application? Do you have a company of generosity planned?
Activity: 146
You can't just make a business if it's not gonna work. I never heard of the listed problems of machine learning. I can't tell that you'll have enough to take off.
Activity: 182
hello....

An interesting project  i think!

Seem like this project its have a good feature they offering some maybe knowledge about a GPUS for mining from the platform & maybe we can see the more impresive feature on its. looking forward for this, good luck!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
hmm i signed up for testing but all i did was fill out the form nothing in my email Cheesy

I understand you are confusing  Huh . We do not send email for testing registration, we will provide link to download testing software later with ready to use and testing soft

allright thanks Smiley
Activity: 115
Agree, you made a right decision, Myriad team! How is it going in UK? =)
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 182
I was interested in your project, I will closely follow you and recommend you to my friends,a very good project with a vision and mission that is very promising to be more advanced and developed to be the best ... good luck and triumph
Activity: 147
Many ICOs now register an office not in their country due to laws. It's better to have legally correct operating in another country then act illegally at home.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Machine Learning will be the fundamental of the future,rarely token capitalized the feature of Machine Learning,nice ICO. Not to mention ofc the incredible potential of this project, i am really interested in the ML/AI blockchain techs, and with your WP you really got my attention.Good luck for the project and the team.
Activity: 141
Now it's more clear why you have HQ in Edinburgh but you obviously aren't Scotish Wink
Activity: 168
When is the plan to open the platform for beta users? Will myriads activly try to attract machine learning companies to the platform, if so. what is the strategy for that?
Activity: 141
It's just funding from a Chinese private bank, they registered a company in UK, so ICO will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
What are the main directions of development of your project ?

First of all we plan to release applications for 3 types of nodes, then we have to join multiple miners to support network maintenance. After that we are going to sell machine learning solution for big companies and individual researchers who work with AI
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
What are the main directions of development of your project ?
Pages:
Jump to: