Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 26. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How can i see the whitepaper. After i click it there's a choices there to download email or join. But i would like first so read the whitepaper before i join the project so i can see the roadmap and the project itself.
Activity: 190
There's no obligatory need to use tokens in a system like this, they might just set prices for computation services, it'd work as well as tokens
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
What about APU's? Am I going to fry mine?

Accelerated processing unit is acceptable, but currently we concentrate developing of GPU`s software
Activity: 142
Also tokens are used here, so making a token sale is understandable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It is a little bit complicated on knowing how does the Myriads Networks will work with its centralized structure. As you mentioned that GPUs miner will make useful computational, does it mean, me, as a GPUs miner mostly get a good share instead of the bad one?
What about APU's? Am I going to fry mine?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
ICO is useful as a source of new users and clients, not just to raise funds.
copper member
Do you really need to make an ICO if you already have more then a million dollars?

Yes, we really need ICO to attract first miners/clients and 1 million is only 10 programmers per 1 year with 90,000$ per year salary, we need more investments to marketing and sales, not only for development of end-product
Activity: 119
Do you really need to make an ICO if you already have more then a million dollars?
copper member
How many people joined Myriads whitelist? Why don't you add a progress counter on the website?

More than 230 verified investors were listed (1500 maximum);
And 2200+ unverified (7500 maximum);
Currently we approve every user manually because of KYC verification and we`ll add progress bars soon.
Activity: 149
How many people joined Myriads whitelist? Why don't you add a progress counter on the website?
copper member
in this p2p scheme network users will contact each other directly?

Users connect to different type of nodes through API (with frontend application), then nodes connect to other nodes and directly to end-users
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
in this p2p scheme network users will contact each other directly?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
You'd better learn more about AI usage, it's everywhere now.

Yeah right, and this is one of the reason I am thinking right now how ai machine can make their project different from other ai projects too. They need to be more competitive to get more investors.
copper member
Tokens will be used by end users to buy GPU compilations? Any other utility?

As we mentioned before tokens will be used for GPUs computations, ML models creation, AI predictions and verifications. Also users with MRDS tokens stakes would be able verify results with PoS system
Activity: 169
Tokens will be used by end users to buy GPU compilations? Any other utility?
copper member
Blockchain makes everything better today. So it's definitely worth at least to try, so I'm joining the white list!

Yes, but sometimes blockchain isn`t good to implement because of difficulty and lack of blockchain experts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Blockchain makes everything better today. So it's definitely worth at least to try, so I'm joining the white list!
copper member
How are you going to decentralize this machine learning process?

Machine learning process:
1) End-User send data and machine learning algorithm to Myriads network
2) All data uploaded by end-users spits between miners
3) Network generate multiple tasks for all miners over the network

After that ML nodes generate AI models based on results of multiple tasks,
then prediction nodes start to generate results for end-users based on AI models
Activity: 156
How are you going to decentralize this machine learning process?
Pages:
Jump to: