Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 112. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
How can i add custom token to mew?? I need smart contract address, token symbol and decimals

You can find all needed information here:
https://akaiito.io/live/

There is video guide and FAQ guide, where You can find all step by step instructions how to contribute.
In case of any questions, please, contact us directly through telegram chat: https://telegram.me/akaiito_community
copper member
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.

P2P platform means that customer will have a deal direct connect to other customer and they can make the deals directly without middleman participation and the deals will be safe and fair cause they will be based on smart contract. Exactly as You said: Akaiito will help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.  Smiley
copper member
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?

Could You, please be so kind and clarify question for me a bit. What do You mean by "real property" and what is the difference between real property and personal property?
Thank You!
copper member
Where could i check the code of ur future product? The smart contract code is not needed

The product code is under construction currently, we are not sharing it yet.
copper member
Token sale is updated on the website. Now it is updated manually, but during ICO it will be automatic , cause we will get personal cabinet finally 🙂

Yes, exactly! We are so waiting for that as well! We didn't want to launch it for Pre ICO, cause we wanted to have full testings and audits that it will be 100% secure and easy to work with. Thank You for patient waiting!  Smiley
copper member
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

Surely it is!  Especially now, with SUCH a bonus!  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do u have any plan how to prevent price dump after exchange listing?? It is urgently needed as most of ICOs are falling in price
Such things are being considered as market manipulation. Hope team would not do that
Some ICOs do cashback or dividends or buy back. Even so, still these tokens still dump so hard. I guess it cannot be totally stopped but can be minimized. It will greatly depends on the community and its trust over the team's effort in delivering its deliverables.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u have any plan how to prevent price dump after exchange listing?? It is urgently needed as most of ICOs are falling in price
Such things are being considered as market manipulation. Hope team would not do that
Creating the trading bot and maintaining the volune is not market manipulation BUT it is very useful thing in the way of maintaining the price
Doubtful statement. This question should be checked according sec rules
Creating the trading bot and maintaining the volune is not market manipulation BUT it is very useful thing in the way of maintaining the price
Activity: 322
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.

I don't think you'll be able to buy or sell properties at all, just rent (also you'll be able to rent cars). As for the P2P network, main advantage of Akaiito platform is that it doesn't concentrate only on one thing, like renting let's say, but also offers other things like online market for example.

Oh, okay so essentially, personal properties will be available not real properties through the online market, like buy and sell which is different from services offered.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
I don't think so. Akaiito must find its place on the market, than attempt in vain to cover too large a number of situation. There are others services to buy/sell of real property.
will u have any kinds of moderators or support stuff on the platform?? or it will be fully decentralized and autonomous?
At the first stages yes but then team will strive for the full decentralization.
will u have any kinds of moderators or support stuff on the platform?? or it will be fully decentralized and autonomous?
Merit: 11
This project has all the opportunities to enter top 100 coins till the end of this year. I wish team all the best. I will support the project as much as i can
Very doubtful that it will happen in a year. Agree that project is promising enough  but not in a year surely. IMHO
This project has all the opportunities to enter top 100 coins till the end of this year. I wish team all the best. I will support the project as much as i can
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Where can i find any interview with CEO?? The link will be highly appreciated
Look at this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiwrzuv6aew
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi everyone, once you  verified you will get 450.000 MTC  this Free ICO is limited o the 20k people, hurry up ! before it ends . website : https://marinecoin.in  and you can join the FREE ico here  https://marinecoin.in/ico
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

I don't think you'll be able to buy or sell properties at all, just rent (also you'll be able to rent cars). As for the P2P network, main advantage of Akaiito platform is that it doesn't concentrate only on one thing, like renting let's say, but also offers other things like online market for example.
Even pertaining to buying of properties, if crypto becomes a worldwide accepted medium of payment someday, i think developers can integrate that into the AKAIITO platform
Jump to: