Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 111. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The main code here is written in java or c++?? What languages are used here by the way??
Mix of it. Better to check github to understand what language here is preferable
Merit: 11
The main code here is written in java or c++?? What languages are used here by the way??
Merit: 22
I must admit this start up has a very reliable and professional team and this is exactly the key to success!! Good luck
Merit: 29
Do u jave any plans to attend any event on London soon??I would like to participate
Agree but as far as i know no. The Asian trip is comung
I would like to see the whole list of scheduled events. Is it possible??
Do u jave any plans to attend any event on London soon??I would like to participate
Agree but as far as i know no. The Asian trip is comung
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Yeah for sure! They indeed have a good business plan. It's left with community promotion which depends on all of us here. Let's take AKAIITO everywhere with us and build a large community
I think so too. That's what I am talking about before. It's uncommon to bring out a project offering both sevices and goods online based on blockchain technology and its P2P, so it is just about marketing and a matter of introduction to the masses for adoption. Plus information security aspect of the platform.
Activity: 322
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.

I don't think you'll be able to buy or sell properties at all, just rent (also you'll be able to rent cars). As for the P2P network, main advantage of Akaiito platform is that it doesn't concentrate only on one thing, like renting let's say, but also offers other things like online market for example.

Oh, okay so essentially, personal properties will be available not real properties through the online market, like buy and sell which is different from services offered.
The cash reward program is an incentive program operated by credit card companies where the percentage of the amount spent is paid to the cardholder. An incentive reward program in which the buyer returns 1% of the purchase amount after the transaction. Each buyer who confirmed the transaction and evaluated the seller receives a cash back of 1% of the amount spent.

What do you mean cash reward program? Yeah I got that it has a marketing and reward system like that. I asked if only personal properties will be available for sale? Like goods that you can carry with you, not real properties aside from the services which shall be avaiable online on the platform once become live.
Activity: 588
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Yeah for sure! They indeed have a good business plan. It's left with community promotion which depends on all of us here. Let's take AKAIITO everywhere with us and build a large community
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Was out from the town for two days and as i understand AKAIITO twitter page i missed  Live Session AMA session with AKAIITO CEO and Co-Founder . Good that they have recorded that. That was really great thanks for it.
Here link on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiwrzuv6aew
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
will u have any kinds of moderators or support stuff on the platform?? or it will be fully decentralized and autonomous?
Decentralization. It is the process of distributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from the center or center.
The AKAIITO platform will be available not only on your computer, but also in the application on your mobile phone, which makes the platform convenient, flexible and easy to use.
Activity: 140
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.

I don't think you'll be able to buy or sell properties at all, just rent (also you'll be able to rent cars). As for the P2P network, main advantage of Akaiito platform is that it doesn't concentrate only on one thing, like renting let's say, but also offers other things like online market for example.

Oh, okay so essentially, personal properties will be available not real properties through the online market, like buy and sell which is different from services offered.
The cash reward program is an incentive program operated by credit card companies where the percentage of the amount spent is paid to the cardholder. An incentive reward program in which the buyer returns 1% of the purchase amount after the transaction. Each buyer who confirmed the transaction and evaluated the seller receives a cash back of 1% of the amount spent.
copper member
Activity: 154

Could You, please be so kind and clarify question for me a bit. What do You mean by "real property" and what is the difference between real property and personal property?
Thank You!

I think what he means if that some properties are managed by real estate companies, they play an intermediary role and other properties are managed directly by owners. And if the Akaiito platform will have only properties straight from owners or not.
Btw, just to be sure, could you clarify if you'll be able also to buy and sell properties through the platform? I think just rent, sale is a bit different in some aspects.

Yes, its gonna be only Rent of apartments not selling them. For Online Market apartment will be too expensive "product" Smiley
copper member
Do u have any plan how to prevent price dump after exchange listing?? It is urgently needed as most of ICOs are falling in price

We believe, that the most important base for strong coin is good and developing product. So we do not worry about coin grow on exchanges, cause it will be supported by mass adopted Akaiito platform.
copper member
will u have any kinds of moderators or support stuff on the platform?? or it will be fully decentralized and autonomous?

There will be always tech support for Akaiito platform to solve any technical issues. Plus for the first year after launch there will be department focusing on solving all conflict situation which can appear during the deals. After 1 year, where all the weak spots of platform will be eliminated, department will be dismissed and platform will be decentralised.
Activity: 588
This project has all the opportunities to enter top 100 coins till the end of this year. I wish team all the best. I will support the project as much as i can
Very doubtful that it will happen in a year. Agree that project is promising enough  but not in a year surely. IMHO
Many projects are upcoming and many are already in existence, so if such thing will happen it'll need support from all of us. Let's promote this project everywhere we go on all platforms!!
copper member
Where can i find any interview with CEO?? The link will be highly appreciated

There are couple videos with CEO. I will share with You all of them, so You can decided which one You do prefer to check. I highly recommend to check all of them Smiley
1. How it is all started? Story how Akaiito idea has been born by CEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v2duGW9YYA&t=20s
2. Live Session of Akaiito Team (CEO and CO-Founder) answering community questions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiwrzuv6aew
3. Estonian Government support of Akaiito Project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_i9auOstJc&t=5s
copper member
Any plans for implementing dual blockchain in future?? U know it is like trend nowdays

For now we are planning to work on Ethereum blockchain, but for the future platform development we are looking into options of implementing own blockchain
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Do u have any plan how to prevent price dump after exchange listing?? It is urgently needed as most of ICOs are falling in price
You should be ready for the little dump, because it's always happens. Bounty hunter will dump they tokens, but it will be a low market volume, so the token price will grow shortly. Consider it as additional discount for buyers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Could You, please be so kind and clarify question for me a bit. What do You mean by "real property" and what is the difference between real property and personal property?
Thank You!

I think what he means if that some properties are managed by real estate companies, they play an intermediary role and other properties are managed directly by owners. And if the Akaiito platform will have only properties straight from owners or not.
Btw, just to be sure, could you clarify if you'll be able also to buy and sell properties through the platform? I think just rent, sale is a bit different in some aspects.
Jump to: