Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 118. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
the token can be put in good use why asking for quick exchange listing?
Right now, nobody rushing Akaiito into exchanges. Team only informed about possible conversations and conversations with couple of exchanges.

it's true that exchange conversation is possible to make it easier tomorrow if there is an exchange
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Right now, nobody rushing Akaiito into exchanges. Team only informed about possible conversations and conversations with couple of exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Any plans to be integrated into bancor ecosystem? Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How this project is going to be profitable?? I mean it is not the charity project for sure thats why im curious where will u get the revenue?
There are a lot in the internet. Some links are on tge official twitter page. If i find more i will share here
I probably missing smth but i dont see the big media coverage here. Share please the articles where your project was mentioned.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Merit: 11
What is the token tiker and smart contract address? Is it possible now to add custom token to mew?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What is the minimum purchuase here??And when is the date of ICO ending?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I can't seem to find a recent updated roadmap, anything in the works?

There is a roadmap on the official website, also one in the whitepaper. It looks updated to me. According to the roadmap, beta version of online market will be out already next month.
When exchange listing??By the way do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges??U know the lack of volume is the most common problem for any ICO
As far as i know team can not comment any of these questions due to the legal restrictions
When exchange listing??By the way do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges??U know the lack of volume is the most common problem for any ICO
I hope token will be listed on exchanges while bullish market. Then it will rise in price immidiately after the listing
It does not depend on the team i think
Im true beliver this project will skyrocket.It is based on probably the most advanced tech in crypto and will obviously benefit of that
Merit: 11
I hope token will be listed on exchanges while bullish market. Then it will rise in price immidiately after the listing
Merit: 22
Do u have ref program? If yes where can i submit an application?
 And what % do u offer?
Merit: 29
When tokens will be distributed?? And what wallets are compatible for participation here?
All the erc20 wallets where u own the private keys are compatible. As for token dustribution - after ico
When tokens will be distributed?? And what wallets are compatible for participation here?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I can't seem to find a recent updated roadmap, anything in the works?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
🚀AKAIITO is listed at http://icoinrating.com/akaiito/

You can support AKAIITO project through voting for it.
oh okay!! Then I'm off to that place right now!!. Will promote Akaiito up up up. We need to get a higher ratings to be in the limelight
Jump to: