Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 113. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can i find any interview with CEO?? The link will be highly appreciated
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Any plans for implementing dual blockchain in future?? U know it is like trend nowdays
Dual blockchain is needed when the basic one cannot satisfy the platform or product condotions.
What is wrong in Your opinion with the ETH one in the AKAIITO project?
Merit: 11
Any plans for implementing dual blockchain in future?? U know it is like trend nowdays
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Will this token pass howei test?? U know it is quite important because if not it would not be listed on major exchanges

Under the Howey Test, a transaction is a security (or investment contract) if:

1) It is an investment of money
2) There is an expectation of profits from the investment
3) The investment of money is in a common enterprise
4) Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

SO, if the token aim is an utility within it system/platform, they had to pass this test. Usually, the hardest part is to proove that it is not an investment of money.
Merit: 22
Will this token pass howei test?? U know it is quite important because if not it would not be listed on major exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How can i add custom token to mew?? I need smart contract address, token symbol and decimals
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.

I don't think you'll be able to buy or sell properties at all, just rent (also you'll be able to rent cars). As for the P2P network, main advantage of Akaiito platform is that it doesn't concentrate only on one thing, like renting let's say, but also offers other things like online market for example.
Activity: 99
In this Akaiito being a P2P platform, is it possible to buy and/or seal real property or will it be limited to personal properties only?
What are advantages or P2P platform in comparison of others? Look at the information in the OP, Akaiito seems to have several promising features which can help to bring the coin and its services into social daily activities.
Activity: 322
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Yes you are right, AKAIITO project is very good project and it is very good investiment. At the moment is best time to get your tokens , because it is 60 bonus. Till 25 Feb. If you have any questions about project join telegram channel , devs answer questions very quickly
https://t.me/akaiito_community
2k users already online!

Regards.
That's true, the best time for anyone to secure tokens is now. 60% is a huge bonus, and by the time ICO start that many will be joining to buy, the bonus won't be such high
Merit: 29
Where could i check the code of ur future product? The smart contract code is not needed
Surely on github. But as far as i know the code is not still available there as product is still under developing
Where could i check the code of ur future product? The smart contract code is not needed
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Token sale is updated on the website. Now it is updated manually, but during ICO it will be automatic , cause we will get personal cabinet finally 🙂
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Yes you are right, AKAIITO project is very good project and it is very good investiment. At the moment is best time to get your tokens , because it is 60 bonus. Till 25 Feb. If you have any questions about project join telegram channel , devs answer questions very quickly
https://t.me/akaiito_community
2k users already online!

Regards.
Activity: 136
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This is such a good option for the early investors - 60% pre-ICO bonus. Hope you know what I mean Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
What role will play AIC token in the whole AKAIITO platform ecosystem?

It will be used as a payment option, you'll be able to pay for products and services with AIC token. Usually, to encourage users to pay with its own token on platforms, there are different discounts and bonuses.

In total, 30 million AIC tokens will be issued, which will be distributed as follows.
During the pre-sale period, investors will receive a bonus of 60%; For each purchased AIC token, the investor will receive 0.6 AIC as a bonus.
Activity: 140
What about providing the liqudity for the token? it is one of the most urgent problem of all new start ups

Liquidity of token will be supported by the banker system, which we are planning to implement in the future.
where is this program described? You can write about this article, because it's important!

That is why the group of crypto-enthusiasts had an idea to create AKAIITO, a platform that would unite the sites that allow acting in the real world through a new crypto currency. The word, or rather the phrase "Akai Ito" in Japanese, is translated as "red (scarlet) thread."
copper member
Activity: 154
Will u have your own API? maybe u already have? Thx for the link in advance

Yes, we will have own API, without that I think its gonna be pretty much impossible to build up such massive platform as Akaiito. But unfortunately, I can not yet give You up any details. Thank You for patiente waiting!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 154
How many tokens are sold for now?? And what is the bonus now??

About 230 400 AIC at 60% Bonus, Presale. I think it will be until Feb 25 only.
Yes you are right that is exactly numbers and dates of pre-ico, so now is the best time to get AKAIITO tokens. Because 60% bonus is really huge. And after pre-ico price will be higher. I already send my Ethereum to this project.
Regards.
when mail sale will start? And how long such big bonus as 60% will be available?

Main Sale will start on 10.03. And 60% bonus will be available only during coming 3 days. Do not miss it out! Smiley
Jump to: