Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 116. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Will u operate or accept fiat while project is fully working?? What is the long term plans here? I would like to take a look at he roadmap

With fiat question: honestly saying from the very beginning with haven't been taking into consideration this option, but after project went live we started to get a lot of requests to consider that option, so currently fiat option is under discussion, but so far I can confirm only that AIC will be currency of payment on Akaiito platform.
What comes to long term plans: first 2-4 years will go for mass adoption of platform. During that time we will as well develop Akaiito, we have a lot of additional features which will be possibly added after release.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
I hope the team could maintain the price immidiately after the listing. U know it is quite common now when price is falling after the listing
If u did not know price maintaining is market manipulation
copper member
What are the potential addressable markets in terms of dollar amount? How about anticipated annual growth after the first year, and potential annual revenue under ideal environment?

Markets, or here better to say continents, for the first enter is Europe and Asia, then we plan to move forward to US. But this is what comes to marketing for achieving mass adoption. Otherwise, we don't see any boarders and limits for Akaiito implementation globally from the very beginning, every crypto holder can become Akaiito user.
We are planning to have approx. 2% of all crypto community as Akaiito platform users during first year after release, what stands for approx. 450 000 users. Avg Purchase is estimated to be in equivalent of 25 eur. With 2% final fee (3% fee - 1% of cash back), You can see potential revenue estimate.
copper member
What are you doing with unsold tokens? Burning?

We won't have any unsold tokens. Our smart contract logic is build the way, that tokens are released only when they are bought. So there will be no left over tokens after crowd sale.
copper member
Any plans for shapeshift or bancor integration?? It would be awesome feature

Both are in consideration,  but banker system will be integrated for sure.

Bancor* and a question: Is this confirmed and going to be officialy announced in near future?

Its gonna be announced, when it gonna be confirmed. Preliminary we are aiming to have bancor implemented during full beta version release in July 18.
Merit: 10
I hope the team could maintain the price immidiately after the listing. U know it is quite common now when price is falling after the listing
Ur project will demand very powerful servers for operations. Will u have ur own? Or use amazon AWS?
I hope project will partner with crypto based cloud providers. There are plenty around: iexec, golem, sonm, aelf
Their projects are raw enough now. Better to use the verified options like amazon aws
Ur project will demand very powerful servers for operations. Will u have ur own? Or use amazon AWS?
I hope project will partner with crypto based cloud providers. There are plenty around: iexec, golem, sonm, aelf
Merit: 11
may I contribute via PayPal?? Or wire transfer? I dont have crypto as for now unfortunatelly
no as I know. Only crypto ( ETH) is accepted here
Merit: 22
may I contribute via PayPal?? Or wire transfer? I dont have crypto as for now unfortunatelly
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
There was already a discussion about if Akaiito platform should accept fiat or not, but I think that accepting fiat goes against their mission
I agree, this is no place for fiat inside Akaiito platform.
Activity: 238
I joined this ICO. You contribute to the success of the project. I hope will success and grow up! Team members very active on their telegram group.
I have checked dozens ICOs but only this one seems to to have the potential to skyrocket
Do u need any kind of licence for providing services? And consumers of which countries are u going to pay special attention??
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Will u operate or accept fiat while project is fully working?? What is the long term plans here? I would like to take a look at he roadmap

There was already a discussion about if Akaiito platform should accept fiat or not, but I think that accepting fiat goes against their mission, which is to connect cryptousers and give them an opportunity to make various transactions through one platform. The roadmap is available on the official website https://akaiito.io, take a look.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What are the potential addressable markets in terms of dollar amount? How about anticipated annual growth after the first year, and potential annual revenue under ideal environment?
Tough question in case of the project in early stage of development. The ICO didn't even come to the end.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
What are you doing with unsold tokens? Burning?
Jump to: