Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 114. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many tokens are sold for now?? And what is the bonus now??

About 230 400 AIC at 60% Bonus, Presale. I think it will be until Feb 25 only.
Yes you are right that is exactly numbers and dates of pre-ico, so now is the best time to get AKAIITO tokens. Because 60% bonus is really huge. And after pre-ico price will be higher. I already send my Ethereum to this project.
Regards.
when mail sale will start? And how long such big bonus as 60% will be available?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Yes you are right that is exactly numbers and dates of pre-ico, so now is the best time to get AKAIITO tokens. Because 60% bonus is really huge. And after pre-ico price will be higher. I already send my Ethereum to this project.
Regards.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u have your own API? maybe u already have? Thx for the link in advance
Surely they will have. This project would not have any sense without its integration through API to other projects and platfroms
Will u have your own API? maybe u already have? Thx for the link in advance
Merit: 11

will they be locked? The bonus is huge and presale participants may easily dump that tokens for ICO price and still be in profit
Activity: 322

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
When will the platform be launched?
 When is the date of next realese??

According to the roadmap, full beta version will be available in July, while the platform launch is set for December 2018. But already in March you can check beta version of online market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
When the date of ICO ending?? Hope here will be no extending. It is very common now for different crypto start ups

ICO will start on 10.03. and will end on 15.04. So far: no extending is planned.
Thank You!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What role will play AIC token in the whole AKAIITO platform ecosystem?

It will be used as a payment option, you'll be able to pay for products and services with AIC token. Usually, to encourage users to pay with its own token on platforms, there are different discounts and bonuses.

Okay so what advantages investors are going to have? Is a deflationary currency? Any buy-back program planned?

Advantages for investors will be AIC by itself. Strong product is the best base for strong currency. AIC will be involved on platform to thousands of transactions daily.
What makes this project different from another similar projects??
By the way what are the similar projects on the market??I would like to check their progress and predict your success also
This project is completly unique. No competitors at all
What makes this project different from another similar projects??
By the way what are the similar projects on the market??I would like to check their progress and predict your success also
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
According to Akaiito official website: 230 400 AIC and Pre-ICO bonus 60% is live.
When will the platform be launched?
 When is the date of next realese??
Activity: 322
How will the team deal with the information security given the reacent happening in some cryptos, which were hacked? Also, any member of the team or partner who shall focus and ensure that the whole platform is secured and thus minimizing succesful cyber attacks and theft?
Activity: 490
How can i be sure that my data would not be sold after ICO??
Surely not. This is successful project and they dont need such things. Or u really thing they need some more bucks if they have good ico?
Activity: 588
When the date of ICO ending?? Hope here will be no extending. It is very common now for different crypto start ups
It does not have sense. It will kill any trust if so. Moreover what is the sense of extending if project raises hard cap anyway?? At least i hope so
That's true because the project should not sell tokens again after the maximum capacity is achieved. An extension happens only if the sales are low but I know AKAIITO will sell to max cap
How can i be sure that my data would not be sold after ICO??
When can I submit the KYC? And where i can join the whitelist?
As far as i know there are neither kyc nor whitelist. However i might be wrong
Merit: 22
When can I submit the KYC? And where i can join the whitelist?
Jump to: