Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 131. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have the team that work in one office or they are scattered all over the globe??
I think both. The team most likely deliver some part of the work to outsource

Im not sure it is safe to deliver any work to 3rd party guys..
I suppose they wont deliver some important work to freelancers. Only routine i think
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u have the team that work in one office or they are scattered all over the globe??

Im not sure it is safe to deliver any work to 3rd party guys..
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I'll tell you honestly tweets come to my mind very easily because I understand your idea and I have a strong liking for your project.
Haha!! Same here buddy!! I just start tweeting and everything just flows as water being poured. The ideology of this project is so great so it's easily understandable. A very good team indeed.
Where is link to Akaito sit campaign? Thanks
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
AKAIITO is a great project, with devoted team focused on building a strong community that will take this project to the moon. Am happy to be a member of that community, good job Dev, lets go to the moon together.
Hi friend, agree with you AKAIITO is a great project with great community here on Bicointalk forum. Also you need to join telegram channel https://t.me/akaiito_community There you can ask questions.
Community raises very fast already 1,7k Members there.
Activity: 588
I'll tell you honestly tweets come to my mind very easily because I understand your idea and I have a strong liking for your project.
Haha!! Same here buddy!! I just start tweeting and everything just flows as water being poured. The ideology of this project is so great so it's easily understandable. A very good team indeed.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
AKAIITO is a great project, with devoted team focused on building a strong community that will take this project to the moon. Am happy to be a member of that community, good job Dev, lets go to the moon together.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How much team needs for bootstrap process? per month
I think team could not predict such kind of expances as for now. Moreover the team is going to be increased after ICO.U know it will require additional funding also
I think for that question better if somebody from dev team is going to answer. They will surely know more details about bootstrap phase.
Don't hesitate to use their telegram group: https://t.me/akaiito_community
Activity: 658
I think team could not predict such kind of expances as for now. Moreover the team is going to be increased after ICO.U know it will require additional funding also

I don't think the composition of the team will change anyhow after the ICO. That's kinda the point, they already have everybody on board who is able to make this project happen, they just lack funding. Also, that's why we have roadmaps and plans including budgets, to have an idea of how much money is needed. Of course, expenses can deviate, you can't predict everything, but at least you try.
Activity: 112
Activity: 504
How this project will look like on coinmarketcap website?? By the way, when will it be listed there?
Hello as i know to be listed on coinmarketcap coin need to have 50K$ trades daily so nothing impossible for AKAIITO . Or you can pay something to be listed there.
But what point ask about coinmarketcap when ICO still running?
Regards.
Merit: 29
How this project will look like on coinmarketcap website?? By the way, when will it be listed there?
Daily trading volume need to surpass threshold required by coinmarketcap to ask for listing there.
what is the required trading volume??
Activity: 43
Daily trading volume need to surpass threshold required by coinmarketcap to ask for listing there.
Activity: 658
What is the price of one token? I could not find.

The price in pre-ICO is 1 AIC = 0,001 ETH or 1 ETH = 1000 AIC. At this stage you also get 60% bonus. The min purchase is 5 AIC.
I need the smart contract and token symbol to add token to mew. gimme pls
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
What is the price of one token? I could not find.
Any new news about listing?? I see the point u can not disscuss the listing but give us at least few hints) maybe u are in conversation with more excchanges now?
Good question! Im also curious what will be the token price after the exchange listing?? Any predictions?
The team is restricted to discuss any of these questions. Unfortunatelly
Jump to: