Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 132. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where have u found your advisors?? Why they are going to help u? What is theit benefit except part of tokens?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There are so many questions about listing on different exchanges, I think we should just keep patient and believe in guys! We all can see that they are doing a good job!
I totally agree with you, we have seen that team has a rule no to speak about listing for now, so why can't we just wait a bit and find out everything by ourselves? Good luck to you Akaiito Smiley
Any new news about listing?? I see the point u can not disscuss the listing but give us at least few hints) maybe u are in conversation with more excchanges now?
Good question! Im also curious what will be the token price after the exchange listing?? Any predictions?
Merit: 11
Any new news about listing?? I see the point u can not disscuss the listing but give us at least few hints) maybe u are in conversation with more excchanges now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Does this project also belong to offshores jurisdiction like all other ICOs?
The Estonia jurisdiction. What is the matter where project is based? Im just curious to know what is the difference if as an example project based somewhere in Europe or lets say in the USA? Just for my background knowledge

No, Estonia is not an offshore jurisdiction. Offshores are also called tax havens, because of their lenient tax policies, that's why many companies are officially registered there.
The difference is whether a project is based in USA or in Europe is in different conditions. Depends on the country exactly, but I'd say the main difference is for financial projects, American SEC has quite high demands.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
There are so many questions about listing on different exchanges, I think we should just keep patient and believe in guys! We all can see that they are doing a good job!
Merit: 11
How this project will look like on coinmarketcap website?? By the way, when will it be listed there?
The logo will be the same. As for the listing on coinmarketcap it is possible only when token is already traded on multiple exchanges
Merit: 22
How this project will look like on coinmarketcap website?? By the way, when will it be listed there?
Merit: 29
The Estonia jurisdiction. What is the matter where project is based? Im just curious to know what is the difference if as an example project based somewhere in Europe or lets say in the USA? Just for my background knowledge
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project has a very limited media coverage. Could someone provide any link to the interview with CEO or links to the articles where your project is mentioned??
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Today I found the ICO lending in Fiat on deposit of crypto currency. He could become part of our project and solve many problems.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
After reading your WP I understood that project is really promising, I hope that lately our two projects would cooperate, maybe one of the payment ways will be  ArcticCoin Wink
Is it just ads of your project of what?) I can not really understand what have u mentined that project

Cooperation and mutual support in the future will be key factors in the growth and development of the company's projects
What will happen with the unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burnt? Recently, it becomes more popular not to burn them, but to redistribute the rest to already existing investors according to their share. I think it only complicates stuff, better to burn them.
Activity: 26
You seem to be a great team👏🏼Good luck to u all🙏🏻
Activity: 504
How many languauges ur WP is being transalated at the moment??
As i know there is a AKAIITO bounty thread so there a lot of people will translate WhitePaper .  Agree with you that is really very important to translate Whitepaper to many languages. Because this project is really great.
Regards.
How many languauges ur WP is being transalated at the moment??
as a matter of fact it is very important question because the multi langual WP is the thing that is very needed for every project to spread the word

Check the website and you can immediately see everything - https://akaiito.io. It's translated to 8 languages besides English.
Where team is going to store all the collected during crowdsale crypto? Parity multisig is vulnurable but if store it on trezor one person could easily stole it
Cold storage most likely. However it does not matter as for me
Merit: 29
Where team is going to store all the collected during crowdsale crypto? Parity multisig is vulnurable but if store it on trezor one person could easily stole it
Activity: 29
how is security question will be handled?
Jump to: