Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 135. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What will increase the value of this project's token?
Merit: 29
What is the estimated income in this project in a year? Have the team such calculations?
Im not sure about that but i think the first incones here are far away. Firstly team has to deliver the proper project.
Merit: 22
Market of what country this project is going to make emphazis at the first stages? I see that it will be mostly international project but still some countries will be in priority first. What are that countries??
This project is going to be worldwide even on the initial stages. There is no need to emphasize only one specific market
Merit: 10
What is the estimated income in this project in a year? Have the team such calculations?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Market of what country this project is going to make emphazis at the first stages? I see that it will be mostly international project but still some countries will be in priority first. What are that countries??
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hooray!  The sale of tokens is open Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
Yeah but I also think this is also think this time is the best time for anyone to invest. At this time you can purchase more of tokens and I hope by the time the sales are over, market will hopefully be good. Let's hope for the best!
I also think so, the fall of the market is the most successful time for investment in ICO.

only if the market has stabilised by the ICO's release date*

We believe that for the main ICO it will recover: 10.03. is the start date for ICO. During Pre ICO probably will be still shaky, but today's positive tendency is giving hopes  Smiley
The ISO program has great potential, but with a shaky position on the market, I agree. I think that now the question is to believe in the idea. I believe!

I think, that idea of the project is so vital, that it is should be the main for every project in every time, not only during market shaky position.  Smiley
copper member
What about providing the liqudity for the token? it is one of the most urgent problem of all new start ups

Liquidity of token will be supported by the banker system, which we are planning to implement in the future.
where is this program described? You can write about this article, because it's important!

We will, definitely. Try to do it very soon! Thank You for Your feedback.
Activity: 140
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
Yeah but I also think this is also think this time is the best time for anyone to invest. At this time you can purchase more of tokens and I hope by the time the sales are over, market will hopefully be good. Let's hope for the best!
I also think so, the fall of the market is the most successful time for investment in ICO.

only if the market has stabilised by the ICO's release date*

We believe that for the main ICO it will recover: 10.03. is the start date for ICO. During Pre ICO probably will be still shaky, but today's positive tendency is giving hopes  Smiley
The ISO program has great potential, but with a shaky position on the market, I agree. I think that now the question is to believe in the idea. I believe!
Activity: 140
What about providing the liqudity for the token? it is one of the most urgent problem of all new start ups

Liquidity of token will be supported by the banker system, which we are planning to implement in the future.
where is this program described? You can write about this article, because it's important!
copper member
cooool project guys!

Happy to hear, that You like the project!  Smiley
copper member
have u signed the agreement with advisors that restrict them from selling their part of the tokens?? Otherwise it will dump the price a lot

We have reasonable amounts of total amount of tokens designated for advisors and as well for Pre ICO (cause bonus is quite high), so even if all of them will be sold straight after Pre ICO then that won't have big damage for  token price.
copper member
Would u have ur own API? For the purpose to be integrated on different websites like car rental services etc
Surely yes. Otherwise it could be impossible to scale this project. Akaiito is striving for mass adoption and API is urgently needed for that
According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. Will u have some kind of support on the platform, or all the processes will be automatic and fully decentralized?
The similar question was already answered. At the first stages there will be some kind of support but team is going to create the fully decentralized project
Even in future it will be impossible to maintain such project in automatic mode. Here will be some support for sure all the time
In future everything will be ruled by robots  Grin Grin But i are saying this project could not be fully automated Cheesy
It is not the nearest future for sure.Lets sum up the team here will the make projet as automated and decentralized as possible

Thank You for concluding!  Smiley Yes it is exactly as You said: we will make platform as automated and decentralised as possible, BUT of course we will monitor an test how everything is going and if our support will be needed then we will be ready to jump in. But on the early stages, while beta and the beginning of final version will be released our technicians will be there for support to make it all happen smoothly.
copper member

What will be the price per token after the listing??Any suggestions??
What point is to ask question about exchanger listing and token price after end of the ICO,if ICO did not end. I like this project and i will hold AKAIITO tokens from year+ , and then will buy lambo =)

Smiley Smiley Good plan!  Smiley Maybe You will buy lambo from one of Akaiito users on the platform?  Smiley
copper member
What is the size of your team as for now? How many members??

In the core team we have 5 people and 34 people more as part of the team (supporters, developers, SMM etc.), so in total 39 people working currently on Akaiito project.
copper member
Is ur marketing ongoing?? I would like to take a look at articles where ur project is mentioned. Is it possible?

Yes, of course. Marketing is ongoing it is scaling up day by day. You can check the sources where we are listed from our Official website https://akaiito.io from the category "we are listed"
copper member
Would u have ur own API? For the purpose to be integrated on different websites like car rental services etc

Yes, most probably. Our technicians are working on different directions of platform solutions currently, but to start more testings of course, more funds are needed.
copper member
Do u have KYC?? If yes light one or full?

We will have KYC implemented is invested amount is more than 10 000 USD. If invested amount is less than 10 000 USD, then there won't be a need for KYC.
copper member

copper member
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?
in usd as far as i know..It would be very hard to reach hard cap now when all crypto market is falling

We believe that market will recover and start to prosper better than earlier quite soon: end of February, beginning of March.
Jump to: