Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 133. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When the realse of iOS app?? or it is not the priority right now?
Surely not proirity for now. Firstly team has to complete the ICO
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
wow, they will have an ICO app?? Cool
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
After reading your WP I understood that project is really promising, I hope that lately our two projects would cooperate, maybe one of the payment ways will be  ArcticCoin Wink
Is it just ads of your project of what?) I can not really understand what have u mentined that project
No) I mean that projects like Akaiito can unite with other crypto-projects in order to develop better for people)
Is it the first project for your team?? I wanna be sure the team is capable to deliver such complex project

In crypto world: for some of our team member yes, for some no. But overally in business field for the core team: no, not the first project.
If to be honest it is really hard to say how we can convince You that we are capable. It is always a question of believe into idea and the team.

I believe in the team and confident u will deliver the spotless project! Good luck!
Activity: 350
I am very interested to see this project that can create a platform that makes it easier for someone to interact maximally, this project will be very useful in the future. Akaiito's Idea is awesome,with this kind of project, investors can cut costs in joining ICOs focusing in just 1 industry while maximizing possible returns.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How many languauges ur WP is being transalated at the moment??
as a matter of fact it is very important question because the multi langual WP is the thing that is very needed for every project to spread the word
Especially for the project like AKAIITO which is going to be global. I wonder if the website translations are there...
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Is it the first project for your team?? I wanna be sure the team is capable to deliver such complex project

In crypto world: for some of our team member yes, for some no. But overally in business field for the core team: no, not the first project.
If to be honest it is really hard to say how we can convince You that we are capable. It is always a question of believe into idea and the team.

as a matter of fact it is very important question because the multi langual WP is the thing that is very needed for every project to spread the word
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
After reading your WP I understood that project is really promising, I hope that lately our two projects would cooperate, maybe one of the payment ways will be  ArcticCoin Wink
Is it just ads of your project of what?) I can not really understand what have u mentined that project
Activity: 219
What will increase the value of this project's token?

AIC token will be used for all the transactions on platform, what means that it will be turning around permanently in big amount of transactions. AIC token is created with real purpose of use, what is the main support for token value.
how are u going to solve the problem of enormous fees in ETH network?? If your project faces the mass adoption it will be very urgent problem
It is up to the ETH dev team. When Raiden is implementet the cost of the fees will decreas a lot. As for the team, I hope the team will give the code as optimized as possible, provide complex genetic calculations that will be  transferred to the external oracle, only the necessary minimum will be left in the contracts of the etherium though
Agree that commisiions are mostly depend on the ETH devs work but the Akaiito team could also do their best to decrease fees as possible
Merit: 11

AIC token will be used for all the transactions on platform, what means that it will be turning around permanently in big amount of transactions. AIC token is created with real purpose of use, what is the main support for token value.
how are u going to solve the problem of enormous fees in ETH network?? If your project faces the mass adoption it will be very urgent problem
It is up to the ETH dev team. When Raiden is implementet the cost of the fees will decreas a lot. As for the team, I hope the team will give the code as optimized as possible, provide complex genetic calculations that will be  transferred to the external oracle, only the necessary minimum will be left in the contracts of the etherium though
Activity: 490

copper member

Activity: 490
The project sounds interesting though i would like to know that how is it different from other cryptocurrency like Bitcoin which can be used to buy and sell goods or commodities too.

The main feature here is the complex of services that could be done within one platfrom. There are a lot of different projects that provides services independetly buy only akaiito is going to provode all of them
copper member
What is the estimated income in this project in a year? Have the team such calculations?

We are aiming to have 2% of all crypto holders to use Akaiito during first year after launch. 2%  is standing approx. for 44 000 people. Aim is that all users will use Akaiito platform at least once in a month with Average Purchase of 25 USD. So You I am sure You can come up with the calculations.  Smiley
As community is growing, so 2% of total amount will not stand for 44 000 as well and will increase through the year. For the coming 5 years is estimated 30%-40% platform users grow.
Will the platfrom be fully ready till the end of 2018??
Not the full platform will be ready but the most of it. Follow the roadmap
Merit: 29
Will the platfrom be fully ready till the end of 2018??
Jump to: