Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 134. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Market of what country this project is going to make emphazis at the first stages? I see that it will be mostly international project but still some countries will be in priority first. What are that countries??

We are not targeting directly the countries, we are looking more into continents. Firstly we are aiming to enter Europe and Asia and then move forward to United States. But in cases of some countries, there of course, will be needed a bit more work regarding working out some legislative regulations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How is your idea unique? Why it is impossible to rent for Fiat, why tokens?
this project is not only about renting! It is more complex approach that is going to combine a lot of different services
Exactly. There will be a big variety of services where tokens could be used
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
the name is like a japanese name. nice project. what country is your first target? or is it the whole continent?
This project probably is one of the most promising ICO as for now! I would like ETH drop hard to buy more ETH and invest here. How do u think will ETH drop or better invest now?
It is up to you Wink personally i think that eth will rise soon. So make you decesion now
This project probably is one of the most promising ICO as for now! I would like ETH drop hard to buy more ETH and invest here. How do u think will ETH drop or better invest now?
this project is not only about renting! It is more complex approach that is going to combine a lot of different services
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
I'm so happy that I managed to buy tokens at the best price Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the uniqueness is exactly in using crypto, from anywhere in the world. If the World is moving away from fiat, why shouldn't we use crypto in our lives?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Merit: 11
Any dates when token will be listed on exchanges??
The team can not disclose any dates. But it is obvious that team would do all their best to list tokens on exchanges as soon as possible after ICO
Merit: 22
Any dates when token will be listed on exchanges??
How long the money gathered during the crowd sale would be enough for the team?? Aprox. Like 2-3 years or less?
I think the team can not predict the future but in general I think yes. 2-3 years
Merit: 11
How long the money gathered during the crowd sale would be enough for the team?? Aprox. Like 2-3 years or less?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What is the estimated income in this project in a year? Have the team such calculations?
Im not sure about that but i think the first incones here are far away. Firstly team has to deliver the proper project.

The platform will be released already in December this year, which is quite fast I'd say. To bring first revenues it needs to have a good amount of users, it will probably take some time. We'll see.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is it the first project for your team?? I wanna be sure the team is capable to deliver such complex project
As far as I know, the team is experienced one! I totally believe In their skills and success💪🏻
Is it the first project for your team?? I wanna be sure the team is capable to deliver such complex project
How long will it take for the tokens to have liquidity?

Akaiito token will be liquid directly after the crowdsale. In fact, as far as i know it will be possible to provide unlimited liquidity as the token is compatible with the Bancor Protocol.
How long will it take for the tokens to have liquidity?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
What will increase the value of this project's token?
I think the same as another project. So what we need to increase value of project tokens- if we speak after ICO time ofcourse. Product update and development, final release, partnership with major / well-known organizations, listing on good exchanger will help to pump price of token.Maybe i forget something...
Regards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!

I am convinced that in the coming year there will be no such layer of crypto buyers, which will be sufficient for the profitable work of the platform. Today there are hundreds of them, a year later there will be thousands, but this is not enough. Only integration with Fiat will increase the number of customers at the initial stage. With crypto-sellers, the situation is also difficult. Underestimation of this factor can lead to the failure of a good idea.
In addition, I will say that without a clear sequence of localization of the platform for countries and regions, there may also be a failure.
Jump to: