Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 136. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Will the team share the public eth adresses where all the collected eth will be stored?? It will guarantee that team is open to their investors and has nothing to hide

Yes, of course, ETH address will be shared on our official website: https://akaiito.io , so everyone can check all transactions. We don't want to hide anything. If there will be the need for any withdrawals, then community will be informed beforehead why it is done, how much and what is the purpose of use.
copper member
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?

Hard Cap is fixed in ETH and it is 25 000 ETH.
copper member
Where can I check the mvp or demo?? Do u have that overall??

Unfortunately, not yet. Mock up will be ready, hopefully, in 1-2weeks. On next week we will already have something finished, so we will share it with community as soon as we will have it.
Beta version of Online part of Akaiito platform is planned for March 2018, full beta version with all parts of Akaiito will be released on July 2018 and final version of platform will go live on December 2018! Thank You for waiting! Smiley
copper member
How much time after ICO do you need to be listed on exchanges? Thank you)

We are planning to go to exchanges during first week after ICO will be finished, so during the week 16.04.-22.04.2018.
copper member
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is ur marketing ongoing?? I would like to take a look at articles where ur project is mentioned. Is it possible?
Probably u are missing smth because I have already read some mini-posts about akaiito. If u find them again i will share the links here
I would like to read them 2, please if u find-share the links here)
copper member
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!

Hello,
Great to hear, that You are interested in Akaiito project! We are very glad to every new participant! Yes, of course, You can join bounty as well, please, follow the link to read terms and conditions for participation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope You will join us!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
When your project will develop to the final variant? Or it is already finished Smiley
Activity: 26
I think that contest for tokens is a really good idea, cause it will increase peoples encourage Smiley
Me 2, sounds like a great idea👏🏼
Activity: 39
I think that contest for tokens is a really good idea, cause it will increase peoples encourage Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
have u signed the agreement with advisors that restrict them from selling their part of the tokens?? Otherwise it will dump the price a lot
First of all the tokens will be locked by smart contract. Secondly, what is the reason for advisors to sell all the tokens immidiately after the listing?
Merit: 10
have u signed the agreement with advisors that restrict them from selling their part of the tokens?? Otherwise it will dump the price a lot
I have just find out your ICO on some ICO trackers. The rating is really very high. Hope u deserve such high ratings
Surely deserve! I have just looked through the Wp and I have inderstood that. Even if this project would not make the revolution in the crypto world them it will help me to make a fortune for sure
I have just find out your ICO on some ICO trackers. The rating is really very high. Hope u deserve such high ratings
Merit: 22
Would u have ur own API? For the purpose to be integrated on different websites like car rental services etc
Surely yes. Otherwise it could be impossible to scale this project. Akaiito is striving for mass adoption and API is urgently needed for that
According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. Will u have some kind of support on the platform, or all the processes will be automatic and fully decentralized?
The similar question was already answered. At the first stages there will be some kind of support but team is going to create the fully decentralized project
Even in future it will be impossible to maintain such project in automatic mode. Here will be some support for sure all the time
In future everything will be ruled by robots  Grin Grin But i are saying this project could not be fully automated Cheesy
It is not the nearest future for sure.Lets sum up the team here will the make projet as automated and decentralized as possible
Would u have ur own API? For the purpose to be integrated on different websites like car rental services etc
Surely yes. Otherwise it could be impossible to scale this project. Akaiito is striving for mass adoption and API is urgently needed for that
According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. Will u have some kind of support on the platform, or all the processes will be automatic and fully decentralized?
The similar question was already answered. At the first stages there will be some kind of support but team is going to create the fully decentralized project
Even in future it will be impossible to maintain such project in automatic mode. Here will be some support for sure all the time
In future everything will be ruled by robots  Grin Grin But i are saying this project could not be fully automated Cheesy
Merit: 250
Merit: 29
When the first beta realese is scheduled?? And would u provide the public beta test with rewards in tokens?
Jump to: