Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 138. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will the team share the public eth adresses where all the collected eth will be stored?? It will guarantee that team is open to their investors and has nothing to hide
Most likely yes. This project is fully transperent. They have nothing to hide
Will the team share the public eth adresses where all the collected eth will be stored?? It will guarantee that team is open to their investors and has nothing to hide
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
Good Smiley  This coin has future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Join to telegram group. You have there all information.
Merit: 11
Where can I check the mvp or demo?? Do u have that overall??
Merit: 29
What will be the price per token after the listing??Any suggestions??
What is the reason to care about that?? It is longterm project and only long term investors will be benefited
I agree wuth u and dont really understand why people always prefer short term profits rather then long term ones
Activity: 26
How much time after ICO do you need to be listed on exchanges? Thank you)
Merit: 22
What is the reason to care about that?? It is longterm project and only long term investors will be benefited
I thought all investors knew the team can not comment any questions raleted to listing and token price due to the legal restrictions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.

Wait, the rent depends on the digital currency value or on the fiat value? By fixing you mean it is still valued in fiat correct? Like a rent costs $500 and now whatever that is will be determined in the moment of payment? Or will the rent be fixed at for example 0.07 BTC and whatever that is in dollars, you have to pay no matter what?

Let me try to explain  Smiley Currency of payment and therefore for price establishment will be crypto currency. Seller/lessor will have 2 options how to settle price:
1. Make it floating, so it will be connected to exchange and will be changing based on currency rate. It will get fixed, when buyer will book product/car/apartment/service.
2. Make it fixed, so put certain price and make it not dependent on exchange rate, therefore price wont change before product/car/apartment/service will be bought.
Prices will be in AIC.

Ok as long as you have those options it is alright. Without that option your product is not going to take off as people will calculate in USD for a very long time. And I assume that AIC will be volatile for quite some time, too. Maybe forever.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!

Hello,
Please, read our bounty thread to get to know rules and conditions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope You will join us!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Activity: 50
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.
As for me projects do not need to collect funds in fiat,ICO firstly are created to popularize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.
Activity: 39
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
All the transaction in this project will be on eth chain? Or it will be transfered only like a point amoung user accounts and will go to the eth blockchain while withdrawing or depositing?

All transactions will be on ETH chain.
this is a good choice, ETH is the most reliable now
Activity: 26
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!
Activity: 126
Hello German-speaking community! ANN is now available in German https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2916717.new#new
wow, thats great! Looks like u really wanna go around the world  Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
When users will be able to use the final version of the platform?? When will it happen according to the roadmap?
It's great to hear it Smiley
Jump to: