Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 187. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
@2bfree Akaiito is platform, which will be uniting 4 parts in itself: Online Market, Online Rent, Online Services and Map.
Platform will function based on blockchain, so smart contract will be the main base for all the deals.
Payment method for all transactions: cryptocurrency. So, if You have cryptocurrency in Your wallet, with Akaiito You will be able to use it in Your everyday life!

yes, I want to see more technical information, it's a great idea to use the crypt in everyday life, but I think that it's still far away, many projects try to do it ......

@gold969 there is technical explanation for every step regarding our vision how it should happen in Whitepaper. If You miss any explanation, please, let us know, we will full fill the information in whitepaper and on the website, cause it definetly can happen, that we missed something or didnt mention it.

We are true believers, that it is doable, that we actually can do it: use cryptocurrency in every day life! Yes, it will be complicated, yes, it will require a lot of effort and energy, but with true wish and  knowledge it is definetly doable! Akaiito team sees how it should work and we are extremely optimistic about the project, so we will do it! Smiley Hopefully with Your support!

Thank You!
copper member
@Profuter
Thank You for the question!
First of all, as we will work based on blockchain technology, we will use smart contracts as a base for all deals. So the strongest protection, which can be and will be proivided in that case is a strong smart contract, which will follow interest of both parts of the deal: buyer and seller.
When platform will be online, we will have one separate department for 24/7 technical support and if there will be any issue with transation, user can contact us in any time for the help and support.
We have made as well system of revision and rating, which will guide the buyers to deal with trustworthy sellers. Please, read more about this system in Whitepaper page 13 and 14.
If You have more questions, will be glad to answer!
Thank You!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
>>> Online market AKAIITO will categorically adhere to strict policy what comes to blocking of illegal goods and dishonourable users, what will give to other users safety feeling

How it will be realized? Whether there will be the protection of the buyer as in paypal?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
@2bfree Akaiito is platform, which will be uniting 4 parts in itself: Online Market, Online Rent, Online Services and Map.
Platform will function based on blockchain, so smart contract will be the main base for all the deals.
Payment method for all transactions: cryptocurrency. So, if You have cryptocurrency in Your wallet, with Akaiito You will be able to use it in Your everyday life!

yes, I want to see more technical information, it's a great idea to use the crypt in everyday life, but I think that it's still far away, many projects try to do it ......
copper member
Hello,
Sorry for that technical issue! We have fixed it now, so would love to invite You for Whitepaper reading.
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I tried to download WP from the link in the signature of @Akaiito_Official and receive error: "OOOPS! THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COULD NOT BE FOUND". Repair link please
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Akaiito ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Akaiito. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

I'm confused I don't understand what Akaiito is selling to me?
copper member
You can get acquainted with our project in several languages!

copper member
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org