Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 186. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Great project! Will put it on watch and follow up
I'm looking forward to participate in the purchase of tokens Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great project! Will put it on watch and follow up
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I did not understand the project well, I'm reading the same on the website and I had a doubt, the same will be an exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bounty Manager
Looks like very interesting project! When I can buy tokens?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
So how long the bounty company will be?

Akaiito Bounty campaign will be divided into 3 steps:
1. First step 22.01.-11.02.
2. Second step 12.02.-11.03.
3. Third step 12.03.-15.04.
And You can participate in all 3 steps or choose just 1 or 2 of all 3 steps.

Thank You for asking! Sincerely hoping, that You will join us Smiley
thank u for info😉I will join u👌🏻
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Akaiito Bounty campaign will be divided into 3 steps:
1. First step 22.01.-11.02.
2. Second step 12.02.-11.03.
3. Third step 12.03.-15.04.
And You can participate in all 3 steps or choose just 1 or 2 of all 3 steps.

Thank You for asking! Sincerely hoping, that You will join us Smiley
copper member
@Profuter
Thank You for the question!
First of all, as we will work based on blockchain technology, we will use smart contracts as a base for all deals. So the strongest protection, which can be and will be proivided in that case is a strong smart contract, which will follow interest of both parts of the deal: buyer and seller.
When platform will be online, we will have one separate department for 24/7 technical support and if there will be any issue with transation, user can contact us in any time for the help and support.
We have made as well system of revision and rating, which will guide the buyers to deal with trustworthy sellers. Please, read more about this system in Whitepaper page 13 and 14.
If You have more questions, will be glad to answer!
Thank You!

You transaction will finish when user scan QR-code. How you will check the postman? What will prevent him not to deliver the order (as it occurs now with ebay or aliexpress in 20% of cases)?

We will have the list of recommended carrier companies around the globe, who will be checked from our side. Companies, who will be recommended from our side will use system of QR code scanning for confirmation of delivery. So postman can not finish his work without getting QR code scanning from the customer, cause only this action means that package is delivered.
copper member
Excellent bounty company, I already participate in the telegram  Wink

Happy to hear that! Thank You for joining us on the journey!
copper member
Big team, good idea and good bounty.. I will follow your activities..
Good luck and have a good project phases..

Thank You very much for Your interest and Your support!
We hope, that You will be with us during the whole project and then will be Akaiito platform active user! Smiley
Activity: 210
@Profuter
Thank You for the question!
First of all, as we will work based on blockchain technology, we will use smart contracts as a base for all deals. So the strongest protection, which can be and will be proivided in that case is a strong smart contract, which will follow interest of both parts of the deal: buyer and seller.
When platform will be online, we will have one separate department for 24/7 technical support and if there will be any issue with transation, user can contact us in any time for the help and support.
We have made as well system of revision and rating, which will guide the buyers to deal with trustworthy sellers. Please, read more about this system in Whitepaper page 13 and 14.
If You have more questions, will be glad to answer!
Thank You!

You transaction will finish when user scan QR-code. How you will check the postman? What will prevent him not to deliver the order (as it occurs now with ebay or aliexpress in 20% of cases)?
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Big team, good idea and good bounty.. I will follow your activities..
Good luck and have a good project phases..
copper member
Hi, this ICO seems interesting. Where are you going to start AKAIITO? In which country? Did you already do a prospect in this country? Thanks.

Hello,
Thank You for Your interest! Our plan to start Akaiito from Europe and Asia and then move forward to USA. We will not focus in any certain country, cause the platform main idea, that it will be global, it will connect people from around the globe.
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Hey! U seem to have a good idea, wish you all the best!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hi, this ICO seems interesting. Where are you going to start AKAIITO? In which country? Did you already do a prospect in this country? Thanks.
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate Smiley
yes that have, I take part in it 2😉bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate Smiley
Jump to: