Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 37. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
And I have saw that you removed your journey to Asia. Is it true?

Unfortunately, we faced the problem for our Asian trip. The person who has been organising  meetings with investors for us has just disappeared after payment. Unfortunately, such things happen. We are searching for the new more trustworthy person to be our connector with Asia, so trip is not cancelled, but delayed. As we don't know about the certain date yet, we decided to temporary take it off from the website and when trip dates will be confirmed, we will open it up again. We are very disappointed, cause our company values are standing for believing in people. We got a good lesson, but we are looking forward to partner with honest people with the same values as we.

It's awful to hear it. Can't find words! Hope you will find people with values like yours!!

We hope so too. It was really disappointing, cause we are doing everything with open mind and trust, but people are different  Smiley Nothing can do about it, but to keep lesson learned. Bad experience is the most valuable one, I would say  Smiley

Friends, very, it is a pity that so broke a! But without error in any way, the main thing to go forward with enthusiasm and know that everything will turn out)) allow the project to be on top  Wink
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
And I have saw that you removed your journey to Asia. Is it true?

Unfortunately, we faced the problem for our Asian trip. The person who has been organising  meetings with investors for us has just disappeared after payment. Unfortunately, such things happen. We are searching for the new more trustworthy person to be our connector with Asia, so trip is not cancelled, but delayed. As we don't know about the certain date yet, we decided to temporary take it off from the website and when trip dates will be confirmed, we will open it up again. We are very disappointed, cause our company values are standing for believing in people. We got a good lesson, but we are looking forward to partner with honest people with the same values as we.

It's awful to hear it. Can't find words! Hope you will find people with values like yours!!

We hope so too. It was really disappointing, cause we are doing everything with open mind and trust, but people are different  Smiley Nothing can do about it, but to keep lesson learned. Bad experience is the most valuable one, I would say  Smiley
copper member
Do you use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO?

Yes, we do use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO. You can check it here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Yes thanks for response. I have found all information after I asked you). Do you make it by yourself or delegate to someone? Few days ago one project lost all money because the smart contract was made by third part and they wrote wrong wallet address.

It was done by our partner, so I would say that it is third part in our case, plus  it was audited 3 times. We are working with this smart contract for the entire ICO period and so far haven't faced any issues, so we are certain about contract security.
copper member
It's very interesting to know what will happen to the tokens not sold during the ICO?

There won't be unsold tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
Unsold tokens can be always, you're wrong.

You can check our smart contract and share Your opinion how do You think it is possible in our case, when tokens are not released from the very beginning, they are generated only when they are bought.
copper member
how many have the aether already collected?

It is currently generated 571 000 of AIC tokens
copper member
This project is amazing, all the team are always working hard, it's been clear that they will try everything possible to make this project a success.
I'm supporting this project

Thank You for Your support! We really appreciate it!  Smiley
copper member
Are u guys planning to cash out funds after ico end?U know it is very important due to such massive dump on the market. The reaching hard cap in USD is barely possible now

We will use funds only when it is necessary. Aim of ico is to get funds to create the product, therefore funds will be used for platform successful launch and mass adoption.
copper member
Im curious about the terms. Is it just a dapp ?Or it could be considered as start up?

Akaiito is start up
copper member
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?

We are in negotiations with many, but we choose only investors who are offering reasonable terms and conditions and interested in company long term development, not in short term profit, which can therefore kill the company in long run
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think that this is a good project, as well as a good team, I think the implementation will also be very promising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When the purchased goods of a certain value will cross the border of the states, a customs fee will be collected from it. This is fiat. Who will pay how and how? )))
I'm not sure if in Akaiito project there will be a place for buying goods by a fiat money. Rather cryptocurrency will be used.
That's a very good idea. I also think integrating that in the project will also enhance mass adoption, but the problem is there are many other project already supporting the fiat system and so Akaiito's crypto initiative is not bad
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What is the price for token? How much per 1 eth? Surely including bonus.I have to decide for myself if this ICO is worth of investing
The current price is 1 ETH = 1000 AIC + 280 AIC (Bonus +28%)

What is the min contribution?In ETH equivalent surely. By the way soft cap is fixed in eth or usd?
Minimum contribution is 10 AIC = 0,01 ETH (without bonus). Softcap 1250 ETH.
Not a bad price for a token if you consider that ETH costs less than $ 500. An excellent opportunity to get a profit.
It's very interesting to know what will happen to the tokens not sold during the ICO?
Here in the branch it was announced that unsold tokens will not remain. They will release as much as they sell plus marketing and part of the team.
In which country is the head office of the company?
The site says that the company is located in Tallinn, Estonia.
copper member
As far as I understood u will relu on Amazon aws. But there plenty projects on tge market the offering the same services. Have u considering the partnership with them?

We are permanently looking into different options, but so far Amazon AWS looks like the most promising one, but we never stop searching to find the best company for cooperation
Activity: 462
Whats about airdrop??Do u consider such opportunity?Or maybe u already have it?
Currently, I think there's not. But will have to wait for the team for official announcement regarding airdrop, if any. Roght now, Akaiito is running a bounty program. You may check it out, if you consider helping the team in spreading the word.

For now more and more legit and big projects consider making an airdrop as one of the most efficiant marketing step that give a significant result both in the project marketing and community growing and therefore more support in the future. So maybe in the current situation it will be a good step towards bringing more attention to the ongoing ICO of AKAIINO.

We are looking into that option currently, but we are not sure, that we will launch airdrop, cause we are not sure that this is the best way for attracting an audience.
Airdrop is necessary at the beginning of the road and now it can make no sense. Although all means are good in this market.
copper member
What are the previous project that we set up by your founders??Are there any??Or it is the first one?

Akaiito founders are serial entrepreneurs and have few already built up businesses in different fields such as: real estate, car rent, car centres.
Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before?

Our team is the mix of entrepreneurs and technicians. Business department members of Akaiito have mainly economical and international relations education, technical department members has IT degrees and as well wide practical knowledge in Blockchain.
The most important thing is for your team to understand where it is necessary to direct its efforts to move towards the goal. And it did not waste resources in vain.
Any news here?Updates about colaborations maybe?Or exchange listing?
Here is all the news and information you are interested in!https://akaiito.io/blog/
copper member
All the team's tokens will be unlocked all at once?Or partialy during the vesting period?

At once. But as I mentioned earlier, no intension from the team to sell tokens in near years
Pages:
Jump to: