Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 39. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Very interesting project. Many projects that deal separately with trade, rent or information about the location. But that all was in one place is the first I see.
There are a few more questions, but I'll ask them tomorrow. Not in one day. By the way, I will not be offended if they are not answered)))

I hope, you would still like to get an answers on the questions Smiley If something is asked, it should be answered Smiley
copper member
On which exchange will the tokens be sold?

We are currently in negotiations with exchanges. Before the final agreements are reached, we unfortunately, can not announce anything, but we will come back to community asap when we will know final list of exchanges. We are planning to get listed on 3-5 exchanges after ICO ends.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's very interesting to know what will happen to the tokens not sold during the ICO?

There won't be unsold tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
Unsold tokens can be always, you're wrong.
copper member
It's very interesting to know what will happen to the tokens not sold during the ICO?

There won't be unsold tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
copper member
In which country is the head office of the company?

Head office is located in Estonia, Tallinn
copper member
Hello! Today I went to the bounty tables for the first time. I saw a sad picture. I'm writing novels in this topic and I have not even been charged. Even it became insulting. My number is in the table 34.

Sad to hear, but there definitely should be the reason why Your week hasn't been accepted. Basically the reason is always the same one: not full filling the rules of campaign, but there should be written in comment which rule in particular. Rules are the same for everyone, unfortunately or fortunately. And it would be very unfair towards other participants who do everything according to the rules, to give stakes for  other users who are not following the rules. I. hope, You understand.

I re-read the rules of the BTT bounty and understood where on each page the same questions.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what means that on each page the same questions. Could You, please, be so kind and clarify a bit?
Thank You!
copper member
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?

15% of tokens will be allocated for the team, they will be vested for half a year, but team doesn't have any intension to sell tokens after that, cause it can harm price of AIC and of course for the team has no sense to harm own company.
Yes, advisors will also get part of tokens.
copper member
Do you use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO?

Yes, we do use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO. You can check it here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
how many have the aether already collected?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
This project is amazing, all the team are always working hard, it's been clear that they will try everything possible to make this project a success.
I'm supporting this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Are u guys planning to cash out funds after ico end?U know it is very important due to such massive dump on the market. The reaching hard cap in USD is barely possible now
Im curious about the terms. Is it just a dapp ?Or it could be considered as start up?
I have specific question. Has the team any big private investors..?Like investment funds, hedge funds or similar?
As far as I understood u will relu on Amazon aws. But there plenty projects on tge market the offering the same services. Have u considering the partnership with them?
What are the previous project that we set up by your founders??Are there any??Or it is the first one?
Merit: 29
All the team's tokens will be unlocked all at once?Or partialy during the vesting period?
Activity: 210
Earn 0.10 to 0.25 BTC per day joining the newest Masternode coin

Click Here!

(never invest more then that you are willing to loose)

Please post only Akaiito related posts. Thank you.
What are the long term plans here the team has?Major updates in development - when?Any dates??
Strong team here. When all the milestons from wp will be implemented. Project will easily enter top 50 coins
Activity: 39
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?I would also like to take a look at allocation diagram

Such data is indicated in white paper.The team is up to 4 500 000AIC- 15%!
For the implementation of the AKAIITO project, the AIC tokens will be sold.  AKAIITO will release 30 million AIC tokens. 
The sale will be set at 22.5 million. 
On the main sale will be put up 21.5 million and 1 million on pre-sale.
We need to wait for several weeks to see how those coins moved, then based on those coming movements, we might have clearer picture about the project, whether it is trustworthy or not?
Pages:
Jump to: