Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 38. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What are the long term plans here the team has?Major updates in development - when?Any dates??

The first biggest milestone is coming to May 2018, when we will release Online Market Beta version. Otherwise: something is happening all the time, work is going 24/7.
copper member
I looked through ur website and noticed u have advisors. But there is a moment i dont really understand. How they could help u? What exactly they gonna do?

Advisors are helping us with consultations on their certain field of expertise, connecting us with investors, supporting project development by advising good companies for partnerships etc.
copper member
I think it's worth keeping a token for a long time or immediately selling it. Does the company have a road map for 5 years or more? )))

Yes, we do have internal roadmap for 7 years development. When we get closer to beta version of Online Market release, then we will update current roadmap with further steps. We believe, that tokens should be hold for longer period, cause company is aiming to have long term development.
copper member
When the purchased goods of a certain value will cross the border of the states, a customs fee will be collected from it. This is fiat. Who will pay how and how? )))

Custom fee should be included to the price of product straight away. Tokens for custom fee will be transferred to the seller, so he can pay them. But yes, unfortunately, in fiat. User can as well sell products only to users inside their country, it should be marked in sellers profile for certain product.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
And I have saw that you removed your journey to Asia. Is it true?

Unfortunately, we faced the problem for our Asian trip. The person who has been organising  meetings with investors for us has just disappeared after payment. Unfortunately, such things happen. We are searching for the new more trustworthy person to be our connector with Asia, so trip is not cancelled, but delayed. As we don't know about the certain date yet, we decided to temporary take it off from the website and when trip dates will be confirmed, we will open it up again. We are very disappointed, cause our company values are standing for believing in people. We got a good lesson, but we are looking forward to partner with honest people with the same values as we.

It's awful to hear it. Can't find words! Hope you will find people with values like yours!!
copper member
The most important condition for the success of the project is the team. What experience do successful team members have? )))

Our team is the mix of entrepreneurs and technicians. Every each team member experience You can check on our website: https://akaiito.io by clicking on team members LinkedIn profile
copper member
Where can I download your android app?

Unfortunately, You can not yet.
Release of Online Market beta version is planned for May 2018, then You will be able to download it.
copper member
And I have saw that you removed your journey to Asia. Is it true?

Unfortunately, we faced the problem for our Asian trip. The person who has been organising  meetings with investors for us has just disappeared after payment. Unfortunately, such things happen. We are searching for the new more trustworthy person to be our connector with Asia, so trip is not cancelled, but delayed. As we don't know about the certain date yet, we decided to temporary take it off from the website and when trip dates will be confirmed, we will open it up again. We are very disappointed, cause our company values are standing for believing in people. We got a good lesson, but we are looking forward to partner with honest people with the same values as we.
copper member
I asked you about smart contract but already find it on your site). Did you develop it by yourself or delegated?

Smart Contract was developed by our partner, but was audited by our Blockchain expert and Smart contract developer.
copper member
What is the price for token? How much per 1 eth? Surely including bonus.I have to decide for myself if this ICO is worth of investing

Token full price is 1000 AIC tokens for 1 ETH. Current bonus is 28%, so for 1 ETH You will get 1280 AIC (1000 by full price + 280 AIC by 28% bonus).
copper member
you found the major investors?

We have had some offers for big investments, but we are accepting only offers with reasonable terms and conditions. Unfortunately, many of big investors are offering such terms which will kill company in the long run, thats why we were forced to reject the offers. But we keep searching for investors, who would be interested in company growth in the future, not only short term profit.
copper member
Could anyone from the team say if there are any confirned listing?On any exchange. Big/small. Does not matter

Not yet, unfortunately, it takes time. But we can assure You, that we are working on that matter.
copper member
Very solid approach team has. No hype, only steady growth. I really appreciate

We are very glad that we get support for our vision. We believe in steady growth of the business, what will secure long-term growth. Hype is very temporary and usually lead to the fail, unfortunately.
copper member
What is the min contribution?In ETH equivalent surely. By the way soft cap is fixed in eth or usd?

Minimum contribution is 0,005 ETH (5 AIC). Soft cap is fixed in ETH.
copper member
What will u do with unsold tokens?Any plans to airdrop them amoung early contributors??Or just always they will be burned?

There won't be unsold tokens, cause logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are getting generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
copper member
What will increase the value of the this token?What are the triggers for growth. Wanna know team's view

We believe, that there is only one the most stable and reasonable trigger for coin growth: strong and developing platform as back up. This is what Akaiito intend to do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Do you use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO?

Yes, we do use Smart Contract for Akaiito ICO. You can check it here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Yes thanks for response. I have found all information after I asked you). Do you make it by yourself or delegate to someone? Few days ago one project lost all money because the smart contract was made by third part and they wrote wrong wallet address.
copper member
Will u provide any buyback program in future?Maybe not for all token but for part maybe. Or buyback with some requirements to the sellers etc

No, buyback program is not planned.
copper member
What makes the project unique?U know there are 1600+ different projects on the market. Why have I choose exactly yours to participate?

Akaiito will be All in One platform for crypto currency use in every day life. There will be 4 parts included: Online Market, Services, Rent of cars and apartments and Online Map. So every crypto holder will be able to transform crypto to real products and services. Akaiito will have low transaction fee: only 2% from total purchase (3% total fee - 1% Cash Back). Cash Back system of 1% will be attractive bonus for all the buyers. All the deals will be based on Smart contract, which will follow interests of both parties with the use of such features as tokens freezing and QR code scanning for deal confirmation.
copper member
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?  Wanna compare ur project to others. To know what exactly potential do u have?

We are usually talking about business role models rather than competitors. Our business role models are eBay for Online market, AirBnb and Car2Go for Rent part, Fiverr for Services and TripAdvisor for Online Market.
Pages:
Jump to: