Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 42. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
How long team's part if the tokens will be locked?I also would like to take a look at unlocking schedule

team tokens will be locked for half a year, but team is not planning to sell tokens after that as well, cause it can harm AIC token price on exchange, so it doesn't make sense to harm own company.
copper member
Hello! Today I went to the bounty tables for the first time. I saw a sad picture. I'm writing novels in this topic and I have not even been charged. Even it became insulting. My number is in the table 34.

Sad to hear, but there definitely should be the reason why Your week hasn't been accepted. Basically the reason is always the same one: not full filling the rules of campaign, but there should be written in comment which rule in particular. Rules are the same for everyone, unfortunately or fortunately. And it would be very unfair towards other participants who do everything according to the rules, to give stakes for  other users who are not following the rules. I. hope, You understand.
copper member
How long ICO will go? The duration please?

ICO will end on 18.04., but due to current market situation we are looking into extending sale duration. Will inform community asap when the decision will be taken.
copper member
What does ur project's name mean?Does it have any sense?Im curious to know Grin

Akaiito mean Red Thread from Japanese transcription. I think, You have heard about red thread uniting those who meant to meet, so Akaiito idea is also to unite on one platform crypto holders who meant to meet and to use their cryptocurrency in everyday life.
copper member
How many tokens one person can buy here?Do u have individual hard cap?Some ICOs i participated - had

No, we don't have individual hard cap
copper member
Whats products do u have at the moment?Anything available to check?Hope u have

Do You mean do we have Akaiito app available or not? Beta version of Online market part is planned for May, currently You can check interface mock up on our official website: https://akaiito.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I just figure that ur average score on all ICO trackers is like 4-4.5 out of 5. Really impressive. Well done team

Hey, man. I, too, believe, that team a cool! I used to do web design. The website of the company Akaiito 10 out of 10 points.) I believe in us, so I'm here))
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
friends, tell me, how many tokens do we need to sell in total, 800,000 AIC? If so, then very little.. Or do you allocate a certain amount of tokens for sale for each stage?
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
How much have been collected so far? Share please the address for contribution
You can find information about addresses here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO. They provide a full range of addresses including: Token, Presale and Mainsale.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I've seen projects that provide rental services, online maps, but all separately. you are different in that you have everything together and therefore you are better. Congratulations. I hope everything will be as planned
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How much have been collected so far? Share please the address for contribution
Merit: 22
How long will it take to get the tokens if im investing with btc?Comparing to eth. Is there any difference?
There is no difference. At least in the way of time of getting tokens
How long will it take to get the tokens if im investing with btc?Comparing to eth. Is there any difference?
Merit: 11
How long team's part if the tokens will be locked?I also would like to take a look at unlocking schedule
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hello! Today I went to the bounty tables for the first time. I saw a sad picture. I'm writing novels in this topic and I have not even been charged. Even it became insulting. My number is in the table 34.
How many tokens one person can buy here?Do u have individual hard cap?Some ICOs i participated - had
No limitations as far as i know. U may buy as many as u want
Merit: 29
How long ICO will go? The duration please?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

There was information about that in the whitepaper, check this document to figure it out Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: