Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 66. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time

If to be honest, I don't know exact answer on Your questions Smiley  It is, so to speak, human factor. But what we have done from technical side: all contributed money are on Trezor wallet and only 1 person knows private key, so everything is limited down to one person Smiley As it is Founder, who is building Akaiito, he has not intend to do anything to Akaiito money Smiley

But that isn't quite the secure way you should go for to protect investor funds. If that one person gets hit by a bus all funds are gone.

Not really, he have secured that situation as well, but I wouldn't prefer to talk about that here Smiley And lets not imagine that smith from what You mentioned can happen

Let's not imagine is as if you live in a bubble. Think about the thousands of people who believe in this. Do they have interest in all those funds being secured in a reasonable way? Of course they have an interest in that and you owe them exactly that!
For sure they are well knowledgeable of the general controls over handling of fees to ensure security. It is a requirement to have a backup in case of disruption and same goes with the funds but with proper authorization to control the environment. Unless you are in an IPO you got ful access to manuals, policies and procedures entailing all business processes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time

If to be honest, I don't know exact answer on Your questions Smiley  It is, so to speak, human factor. But what we have done from technical side: all contributed money are on Trezor wallet and only 1 person knows private key, so everything is limited down to one person Smiley As it is Founder, who is building Akaiito, he has not intend to do anything to Akaiito money Smiley

But that isn't quite the secure way you should go for to protect investor funds. If that one person gets hit by a bus all funds are gone.

Not really, he have secured that situation as well, but I wouldn't prefer to talk about that here Smiley And lets not imagine that smith from what You mentioned can happen

Let's not imagine is as if you live in a bubble. Think about the thousands of people who believe in this. Do they have interest in all those funds being secured in a reasonable way? Of course they have an interest in that and you owe them exactly that!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Hello, I saw this project and I want to support it too. I read the white paper and really liked that it would be possible to rent everything that is necessary for real life.

Welcome to our friendly family AKAIITO. Only through joint concerted efforts will we succeed and develop the project!)
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I'm really like about design, logo and website appearance and there are videos that make it easier for us to understand about this project.

Yes, indeed!) The design of the site guys have worked well, very nice look and a great combination of colors and fonts)
Activity: 187
 I'm really like about design, logo and website appearance and there are videos that make it easier for us to understand about this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
that is very slow is the process of collecting, yesterday as it was 84% so today it's worth it
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello, I saw this project and I want to support it too. I read the white paper and really liked that it would be possible to rent everything that is necessary for real life.
Very good there buddy! Don't let it end here, let's all spread the good news everywhere we go. AKAIITO will surely be a success. Very soon people start to get a use for their cryptocurrencies on AKAIITO platform for the services, renting, and others
Activity: 462
@Profuter
Thank You for the question!
First of all, as we will work based on blockchain technology, we will use smart contracts as a base for all deals. So the strongest protection, which can be and will be proivided in that case is a strong smart contract, which will follow interest of both parts of the deal: buyer and seller.
When platform will be online, we will have one separate department for 24/7 technical support and if there will be any issue with transation, user can contact us in any time for the help and support.
We have made as well system of revision and rating, which will guide the buyers to deal with trustworthy sellers. Please, read more about this system in Whitepaper page 13 and 14.
If You have more questions, will be glad to answer!
Thank You!

You transaction will finish when user scan QR-code. How you will check the postman? What will prevent him not to deliver the order (as it occurs now with ebay or aliexpress in 20% of cases)?

We will have the list of recommended carrier companies around the globe, who will be checked from our side. Companies, who will be recommended from our side will use system of QR code scanning for confirmation of delivery. So postman can not finish his work without getting QR code scanning from the customer, cause only this action means that package is delivered.

Use scan QR-code is a great idea. The mobility and speed with which you can pay for such services will be claimed by people from all over the world.
Activity: 462
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere after a long delay in time.
I think these things mostly happen after mainsales, but I learnt this project has applied to Binance already. Let's hope they get us listed there

I think Akaito will be flooded with Binance and other major exchanges
We cannot assure that yet. Even other ICOs are still to get there. We should be one step at a time. Hopefully the community will hold on and be patient enough while the team is working behind. With that, we can then show major exchanges we are worthy to get listed.
Activity: 588
Any plans for airdrop soon??The audience will highly appreciate that
I also think that would be very cool. The team should reserve a small amount for airdrop after the mainsales and i think audience adoption can help somehow.
Activity: 187
That's interesting. After I visited the Akaiito website. I have a question. Do you still search for team members? Thanks.

I think not, because the budget is small

Will waitband see how will it goes. We do not know yet. Yeah, airdrop somehow gives a chance for a project ro be spread to the public. We have to wait i any.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

I think not, because the budget is small
Activity: 406
The logo on the top of ur chat in telegram is the final one?I mean token will be displayed the same way on coinmarketcap and all exchanges?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Current value is the selling price. Commonly, project team will deliver the objectives based on the roadmap in the whitepaper. It will highly depend on the quality and viability of what they are trying to deliver to gain community trustnan build mutual relationship wherein both will gain from boh sides thus, steadily increasing the value of the token.
Buy low, sell high, don't FOMO, don't panic. Easy money. Due to recent significant falls of Bitcoin and all altcoins, it's right time to buy more for the year of 2018. Take profit later this year. Easy money, all current lost are paper losts.
What is the planned circulation supply??Taking into consideration the amount of tokens that most likely will be burned?Thank u in advance
  How is it possible to predict how many tokens will be burned?  Maybe no one at all! It is all depend on the result of the crowdsale
What is the planned circulation supply??Taking into consideration the amount of tokens that most likely will be burned?Thank u in advance
Activity: 490
Is using my driver licence is suitable for KYC??I even got enhanced verification with driver licence on bittrex
If KYC applies for u better to use international pass. Imho. As for bittrex it is probably only one exchange that allows verif with driver licence
Is using my driver licence is suitable for KYC??I even got enhanced verification with driver licence on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: