Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 67. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Any plans for airdrop soon??The audience will highly appreciate that
Im very doubtful it really has a sense. U know just attracting unhealty hype. But after it finishes no interest at all
Merit: 11
Any plans for airdrop soon??The audience will highly appreciate that
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What is token value now?And what exactly team is going to do to increase that value?Proper explabation will be highly appreciated
They will do all their best. It means steady development process + spotless online and offline marketing
Current value is the selling price. Commonly, project team will deliver the objectives based on the roadmap in the whitepaper. It will highly depend on the quality and viability of what they are trying to deliver to gain community trustnan build mutual relationship wherein both will gain from boh sides thus, steadily increasing the value of the token.
What is token value now?And what exactly team is going to do to increase that value?Proper explabation will be highly appreciated
They will do all their best. It means steady development process + spotless online and offline marketing
Whats about smart contract audit?I would like to take a look at the report. Where can i do that?
It has not been published yet as I know. Waiting ..
Merit: 22
Whats about smart contract audit?I would like to take a look at the report. Where can i do that?
Activity: 308
Hi there. Today on the official site left only 16% AIC. It means with 35% bonus?

I guess so. Did they divide the sale for more stages? Anybody knows for how many? I couldn't find this information in the whitepaper.
Same question. How many stages will be?
Activity: 434
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere after a long delay in time.
I think these things mostly happen after mainsales, but I learnt this project has applied to Binance already. Let's hope they get us listed there

I think Akaito will be flooded with Binance and other major exchanges
:DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things
The ICO finish iitself t is the main milestone for the project.As for the future follow the roadmap. All the important milestons are indicated there
Merit: 29
 :DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things
Give the current status on regulations issued by differemt nations on ICOs, like for ex SEC, Are we ensured that Akaiito is compliant enouh with the requirements so as to continue the project? Thanks! Since there are some projects that was not pushed through because because of that.
Hi there. Whats ur plan about ur own public API?If u are targeting global market it is kinda obvious u have to have it. Where can i read about or check it?
Whats API?? I dont really understand for what purpises i could be used here
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hi there. Whats ur plan about ur own public API?If u are targeting global market it is kinda obvious u have to have it. Where can i read about or check it?
I think everyone needs to be more active, especially to the community of bounties. After all, information support today is the most important, even the coolest news in the information vacuum will not do anything.

True for that! We appreciate a lot our community work, but of course there is always place for improvement, so it would be always great to aim for more active promotion  Smiley

The bounty program is fairly loyal  Wink and everyone has many chances to prove themselves. We need to remember to be active and show our faith in the idea AKAIITO Smiley Smiley Smiley

True! Appropriate and timely communication is needed by Akaiito Community. Most of the time, team members cannot handle it all due to being busy with some technical stuff, so we have to help each other to get updated all the time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere after a long delay in time.
I think these things mostly happen after mainsales, but I learnt this project has applied to Binance already. Let's hope they get us listed there
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.

Estonia, for more information check icobench website: https://icobench.com/ico/akaiito
And main website of the project: https://akaiito.io/home/
Activity: 434
what does the first step of 500 ethers mean?
Activity: 187
Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Nice to see that community is growing day by day. It is the heart of the project and the bigger this heart is the better project will be

Successful project need a big and helpful community to make growth of the whole project. Akaiito team is doing a great job in that section Smiley
There will also be a so-called bonus of friendship or a bonus of friends ready for the community to grow  Grin.
The investor, attracting a new partner in the project, will receive a bonus: 2% of the total investment. In one condition: the value invested by a new partner must be greater than the amount invested by the investor himself.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: