Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 81. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Project as an idea is awesome. Hope team is capable enough to deliver it properly and show off the audience. I wish team all the best
Surely they could! The team is skillfull enough. The showing off the potential is the only question of time
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Project as an idea is awesome. Hope team is capable enough to deliver it properly and show off the audience. I wish team all the best
Merit: 11
What is the price of one token??I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?
Im curios if the price is fixed in usd or eth?? It is very important in terns if profit
What is the price of one token??I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?
Activity: 308
What makes the project unique?Amoung dozens other almost the same projects...How are u gonna diffirintiate yourself?
Can you remind the project that that includes airbnb+ebay+job finder+map services? I can't)
What makes the project unique?Amoung dozens other almost the same projects...How are u gonna diffirintiate yourself?
U probably did not read wp. It is unique project. It has no direct competitors!!Hope the team could use this advantage
Activity: 434
guys and you have a limitation on bounty in tweeter and facebook?
What do you mean? The budget of twitter and facebook campaigh has limitations (20%, up to 180 000 AIC), the number of participants is not restricted.

and I thought of every campaign for 180000 tokens
Could i already trade tojen somewhere??Like on etherdelta or forkdelta. Smart contract subbmiting there is quite simple
It is true but smart contract has to be deployed in eth mainet. But ICO has not been finished yet thats mean u are not able to trade
Merit: 22
Could i already trade tojen somewhere??Like on etherdelta or forkdelta. Smart contract subbmiting there is quite simple
As for the problem itself i have no questions. Im very curious about listing. When is it gonna happen?
The team could not tell u the exact dates of listing. In general it will happen after ICO. So wait
Agree with u it is Sec rules violation but still..It would be awesome if team gave us at least few hints about exchanges
U wish.. Unfortunatelly. However i expect at least 2-3 exchanges after ICO. It is average amount of exchanges the worthy ICO are being listed after crowdsales
Merit: 29
As for the problem itself i have no questions. Im very curious about listing. When is it gonna happen?
The team could not tell u the exact dates of listing. In general it will happen after ICO. So wait
Agree with u it is Sec rules violation but still..It would be awesome if team gave us at least few hints about exchanges
Activity: 490
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?
This thing is normal in crypto. The market can't be stable at one place for a very long time, it'll definitely change. I think the best thing they can do is to adjust the token price in congruence with market price, but the hardcap should remain
I`d say that the softcap and the hardcap are settled with the regarding of the possible changes of the ETH price. Soft cap is still reachable and hardcap is not too high for the product which offers AKAIITO
Activity: 588
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?
This thing is normal in crypto. The market can't be stable at one place for a very long time, it'll definitely change. I think the best thing they can do is to adjust the token price in congruence with market price, but the hardcap should remain
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
What revenue is expected?Lets say in some years after realese

By conservative forecast we predict to have approx. 2% of all blockchain wallet holders to be Akaiito users. Blockchain wallet users have grown x7 from year 2015 to year 2017. If we take more pessimistic approach of x3 growth, then for 2023 there will bee 600 000 000 blockchain wallet users globally.
As I mentioned 2% by conservative approach. will be Akaiito users: approx. 12 000 000. If we estimate that every user will do at least 1 deal per month with avg purchase equivalent of 25 eur, then transactions amount for 2023 will stand for equivalent of 3 500 000 000 eur. From that You can come up with 2% final revenue (3% fee - 1% cash back) which team is aiming for.
Very detailed calculation You`ve made) But what do You mean under "2% by conservative approach. will be Akaiito users" Where do You set this number? Why not 1% or 3%?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
that if you do not get a minimum, you will return money to investors?
on which exchanges will be your coin?
in fact, I like your project, and I have no doubt that the lower threshold will be passed successfully.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Dont u have any problems with sec??U know the project is complex with complete legal structure...

There are some challenges of course, but everything is solvable, so we will overcome the questions.
There is a problem, but the AKAIITO team strives to make sure that everything is available at a click away. The goal of the project is to form a community using one powerful platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Akaiito team why the hell that ICO date counter is not working properly?
I can't see that exact counter on your website.
developers are already finalizing the site and the updated version is already available. But, if you have any questions, you can always contact our channel:
https://t.me/akaiito_community
Pages:
Jump to: