Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 76. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Are there any partnerships planned for announcing by the team of AKAIITO project before the end of the ICO? for example, some security-oriented safe storage of clients/users data?
I noticed you have a bug on the official site at the very bottom, there are no pictures of social networks, correct please!

True, I noticed this too. Please fix it asap to avoid any users from having problems accessing your social medias.
Hello! How is the development progressing in Akaiito? Are there any complications at the planned pace?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
How are u going to be profitable?Profit for founders i mean. And any dates when project will start generate revenue?
It is very hard to predict. There are to many factors that could affect that. I expect in 1-2 year.
Yes, the amount that ico raised will definitely be used for the operation of the project, which is actually an expense. I think it is a little difficult to make a profit at the initial stage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I noticed you have a bug on the official site at the very bottom, there are no pictures of social networks, correct please!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How are u going to be profitable?Profit for founders i mean. And any dates when project will start generate revenue?
It is very hard to predict. There are to many factors that could affect that. I expect in 1-2 year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Any plans for token buyback in the nearest future??U know it is like killing feature and it will guarantee the steady growth. Hope team will consider such option
Surely no. It will make token the security one. Hope u understand to what kind of problems it may lead. Moreover the sec regulation also

That's not the only option for the steady growth, how about the good old-fashioned project development...crowdsale will start tomorrow, we'll see how it will go.
Tomorrow? I'm asking because there is no counter on the main page Sad

There is actually a countdown on the official website, check it out. There's also shown how many tokens were sold.
Yes, thank you now I can clearly see these tokens sold. So there is no point of that "Crowdsale starts in:" counter, am I right?

I don't know, I think for those whitelisted some special bonus applied. But it doesn't matter anymore since the sale starts in half hour.
What event are u going to participate? And what was the last one?
The whole asian trip was the last event ) as for the next one as i know they will happen after ico. However i might be wrong
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What event are u going to participate? And what was the last one?
Activity: 308
So 1 hour to the start of token sale! Good luck! Hope Akaiito will raise more on this stage!
What will increase the value of the token?Due to which factors will it grow?The usecase and demand overall it is clear enough but still it is not enough for growth on the initial stage
I dont understand why it is not enough??With big userbase  the demand will be huge and price also.
Where to get this huge user base?)People firstly has to know about project, try out the apps
The team is working hard project to get the worldwide adoption.If they continue so the big amount of users are like guaranteed. Well.. I think so at least
What will increase the value of the token?Due to which factors will it grow?The usecase and demand overall it is clear enough but still it is not enough for growth on the initial stage
I dont understand why it is not enough??With big userbase  the demand will be huge and price also.
Where to get this huge user base?)People firstly has to know about project, try out the apps
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any plans for token buyback in the nearest future??U know it is like killing feature and it will guarantee the steady growth. Hope team will consider such option
Surely no. It will make token the security one. Hope u understand to what kind of problems it may lead. Moreover the sec regulation also

That's not the only option for the steady growth, how about the good old-fashioned project development...crowdsale will start tomorrow, we'll see how it will go.
Tomorrow? I'm asking because there is no counter on the main page Sad

There is actually a countdown on the official website, check it out. There's also shown how many tokens were sold.
Yes, thank you now I can clearly see these tokens sold. So there is no point of that "Crowdsale starts in:" counter, am I right?
As for direct competitors u have none. Right? Just for clarification
They don’t have any direct competitors. They are unique project and have a large field to dominate.
Without competitors, few develop. There is no incentive to improve the product when no one presses on you.
Disagree. Team could not be self motivated to get the worldwide adoption? It is much easier to obtain if u have no competitors
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Have you any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where it will be?
What about team's tokens??How much? And will they be frozen?
Take a look on vesting schedule in WP. There will be no token dump for sure
Merit: 22
What about team's tokens??How much? And will they be frozen?
Pages:
Jump to: