Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 77. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
As for direct competitors u have none. Right? Just for clarification
They don’t have any direct competitors. They are unique project and have a large field to dominate.
Without competitors, few develop. There is no incentive to improve the product when no one presses on you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
They don’t have any direct competitors. They are unique project and have a large field to dominate.
Merit: 29
Merit: 10
What is the uniqueness here??Im just gonna understand why project will be in demand. Hope for the proper explanation
There is no similar project on the market. It called uniqueness Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What is the uniqueness here??Im just gonna understand why project will be in demand. Hope for the proper explanation
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
sorry please, but I can not find a link to your site. tell me at what stage is the project now? Do you sell tokens? or is it already over?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Any plans for token buyback in the nearest future??U know it is like killing feature and it will guarantee the steady growth. Hope team will consider such option
Surely no. It will make token the security one. Hope u understand to what kind of problems it may lead. Moreover the sec regulation also

That's not the only option for the steady growth, how about the good old-fashioned project development...crowdsale will start tomorrow, we'll see how it will go.
Tomorrow? I'm asking because there is no counter on the main page Sad

There is actually a countdown on the official website, check it out. There's also shown how many tokens were sold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any plans for token buyback in the nearest future??U know it is like killing feature and it will guarantee the steady growth. Hope team will consider such option
Surely no. It will make token the security one. Hope u understand to what kind of problems it may lead. Moreover the sec regulation also

That's not the only option for the steady growth, how about the good old-fashioned project development...crowdsale will start tomorrow, we'll see how it will go.
Tomorrow? I'm asking because there is no counter on the main page Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

When coinmarketcap listing?It is very needed for more attention
When tokens will be already traded on exchanges. It is if u mean listing in the list of projects. As for ads then it is already there
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When coinmarketcap listing?It is very needed for more attention
Merit: 22
Whats the news about partnersips or future development??I think project needs a little bit more attention and hype and coolaborations is the fastest way to get that
I think it will be announced as soon as everything is finalized and agreed. Otherwise it would not add a lot of trust to the team if they promise smth and dont do that
Whats the news about partnersips or future development??I think project needs a little bit more attention and hype and coolaborations is the fastest way to get that
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Do your team already have successful projects?
Activity: 434
how is the development progressing, without complications at the planned pace?

We are working on platform coding now and on marketing campaign to spread the word about Akaiito. From ICO will depend how much of financial source we will have and therefore how fastly and efficiently platform build up will go.

Well, I wish you good luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate Grin
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever
Better to make an empasize on digital marketing. It is much more effective then just any kind of offline events
I hope team could do that simultaniously.. As both offlive events and digital marketing are very important for overall project's success
You are forgeting one thing - money. All of that requires funding.. Where to take it if ICO is still ongoing?
After ICO yeam will have money.Moreover it is possible to use funds collected during presale. Most of icos are doing this way
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever
Better to make an empasize on digital marketing. It is much more effective then just any kind of offline events
I hope team could do that simultaniously.. As both offlive events and digital marketing are very important for overall project's success
You are forgeting one thing - money. All of that requires funding.. Where to take it if ICO is still ongoing?
Pages:
Jump to: