Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 78. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can you tell more about it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever
Better to make an empasize on digital marketing. It is much more effective then just any kind of offline events
I hope team could do that simultaniously.. As both offlive events and digital marketing are very important for overall project's success
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever
Better to make an empasize on digital marketing. It is much more effective then just any kind of offline events
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Why so many tokens? It does not have sense. Better to reduce the total supply. The amount in circulation will be reduced also though
It is the average supply here. Not so huge as u are saying. Thats why there is no need in decreasing. At least i think so
Well. The reason for decreasing is all the time. Less supply - more space to grow
The circulation supply will be decreased anyway as all unsold tokens will be burned. I dont know how many leftover tokens will be here but still
Merit: 29
Why so many tokens? It does not have sense. Better to reduce the total supply. The amount in circulation will be reduced also though
It is the average supply here. Not so huge as u are saying. Thats why there is no need in decreasing. At least i think so
Well. The reason for decreasing is all the time. Less supply - more space to grow
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
What is the price of the token after the ICO?
That is always determined by the market. The buyers and sellers stake how much they want to trade their coins and that determines the price of a coin
Activity: 350
You write on your website that AKAIITO can be used in everyday life of every person who has a cryptocurrency. In what areas of everyday life can you use AKAIITO tokens what can i buy or what services can i pay for on your platform for cryptocurrency?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I think everyone needs to be more active, especially to the community of bounties. After all, information support today is the most important, even the coolest news in the information vacuum will not do anything.

True for that! We appreciate a lot our community work, but of course there is always place for improvement, so it would be always great to aim for more active promotion  Smiley
copper member
A serious question to @Akaiito_Official

As AKAIITO is based in Estonia, Tallinn it is regulated by the Estonian law! As I`ve read recently Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) is of opinion that tokens in terms of the offerings on ICO, depending on their structure, might be considered as securities according to the definition set forth in the current Securities Market Act (SMA) as well as in the Law of Obligations Act (LOA).
So, do You have or plannned to recieve any paper or other statement from EFSA that AIC token is not a security? Is it possible to receive such a proof from EFSA because as I know some projects had recieved such letters from SEC before or during tokensale.
Thanks!

As You probably saw already on our official website akaiito.io one of our Advisors is Estonian politician. He is supporting us with all legal questions as well, so we are working on getting certification as well. Hopefully it will be avaiable during token sale.
copper member
sorry please for inattention, please tell me the sale of the tokens is already on? I have seen the interface of the application on your site and I want to say that it's great

No, not yet Smiley Now we are on the stage of Special Token Sale only for users registered in WhiteList. ICO will start in 1 day and 11 hours Smiley On 13.03.2018 at 12:00 UTC
We are very glad that You liked Akaiito app interface  Smiley
copper member
I follow the news of the project, its development and achievements, and I can not wait for the full version of the product to be released. How long does the time last) Grin
According to the Roadmap You could expect beta version of online market only in may! Of course AKAIITO team could make a surprize by overcoming the plans for project development, but I think it will be not like some days but not weeks before the deadline.

I would say so: if ICO will go successfully and we will reach hard cap, then  we will definitely overcome plans for months, not weeks, cause we will be able to enlarge our technical department and get a lot more developers to the team to fasten platform build up  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
 I think everyone needs to be more active, especially to the community of bounties. After all, information support today is the most important, even the coolest news in the information vacuum will not do anything.
copper member
how is the development progressing, without complications at the planned pace?

We are working on platform coding now and on marketing campaign to spread the word about Akaiito. From ICO will depend how much of financial source we will have and therefore how fastly and efficiently platform build up will go.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
A serious question to @Akaiito_Official

As AKAIITO is based in Estonia, Tallinn it is regulated by the Estonian law! As I`ve read recently Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) is of opinion that tokens in terms of the offerings on ICO, depending on their structure, might be considered as securities according to the definition set forth in the current Securities Market Act (SMA) as well as in the Law of Obligations Act (LOA).
So, do You have or plannned to recieve any paper or other statement from EFSA that AIC token is not a security? Is it possible to receive such a proof from EFSA because as I know some projects had recieved such letters from SEC before or during tokensale.
Thanks!
copper member
Can I earn AIC on the site with the help of any actions? Or will it be possible only to purchase AIC for the funds deposited?

So far only by purchasing, but we have some ideas for the future  Smiley There is a lot of cool ideas how platform features will developed after the launch, but it is more, so to speak, long term vision.  Smiley
copper member
Tell me, please, will there be a maximum limit on the cost of goods in the online market?

It is up to users and community how expensive goods they want to sell and buy. Akaiito don't want to play middle man role and place any limits in that matter.
copper member
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors?And how can I ensure they want dump all the tokens immiduately?Dont want to be in red

15% will go to the team and 7% will go to advisors, consultants and marketing. Team tokens will bee vested for half a year. Team has not plans to sell their tokens, cause it can harm AIC and therefore Akaiito. There is no any sense why team would do that with own company, right?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: